Chapter 11 ☻ crazy friends?☻ NR.1

><><><Beast's pov><><><

I looked down at our hostage. She looked at me in fear. She started to breath faster. I could feel it. Her heardbeat got faster and I could sence it. I couldn't hold my Hunger of bloodlust much longer ."Are you scared ,doll~?" I asked shaking a bit and tilting my head , mocking her.

She shocke her head violently while sweat rolled down her face. 'liar~'.
All that fear made me go crazy. I grabbed her, by her arm and made her look at me.
"Let's play hide and seek! We am the seeker's and you are our pray" I yelled.
She was shaking very hard. "W-What do y-you mean b-by *we*?" she asked.
I laughed like a maniac and pointed behind her.
She gluped and slowly looked behind her...
and jumped.

♡♡♡Your pov♡♡♡

I looked behind me and saw a red and a purple-red-blue ish (Sorry if it is wrong ;-;) glowing eye in the shadow's .That gave me shivers down my spine. I jumped and gasped a little.The figures came closer, so I could see them in the light.

It was Horror , Killer and Dust.

(I drew that picture , yay

(I drew that picture , yay...)

Thair eyes shined in the dark causing the atmosphere to get even more scaryer and lightend up a bit. Something was off. I could feel it...
They smiled at me.

I could hear Horror's breath and Dust kept smirking at me .'Disgusting, if he tryes to tuch me again I'm gonna kick his ass, up to the moon' I thought. Beast pulled me to his chest and growled/asked "Grrrr__ I'm hungry... you too guy's ?". I looked up to him in fear.
'Wait does everyone here , in this kingdom, eat human flesh?' I thought. I could see a bit under his so called 'face' and there were.......
I don't wanna think / talk about it...

They nodded, while I shoke in fear. Tears filled my eyes. Suddenly I heared a stmoach growl from Horror. Then another one from Beast. Slimy saber rolled down Killer's mouth.

That reminded me of that day in the forest when Bluebarry saved me from a group of wolves.

\\Flash back???//

It was a cold summer night and Dream told me to bring some firewood for a campfire.
I did what I was told and went deeper into the forest, to find some firewood.
When I found some , a group of wolves attacked me. Then a skeleton...uhhh? A blue skeleton... ehhm uhhh???hmmmm...

A monster?...

I can't ummm...                   I can't remember  ...... What happened back there???...

A human??? ............A human saved me?    I can't remember what happened back there sorry.....

\\Flash back end ???//

"Well then let's play !!! We count to 30 and you go hide..."

He pushed me away and they started counting.

~Well time to hide~

(A/N)

Hope you like it.

♡ Nightmare2204 ♡