Chapter 10 ❤Is there love in the air ?❤ Nr. 1 (part 1)

♡~{Your pov}~♡

I looked up at Nightmare. He smiled at me and picked me up. He gave me a few kisses on my forehead. It tickeled a bit. But I tried not to giggle.
He walked outside the room with me in his arms.

Then he walked down the hallway .
'Man, I'm really hungry and thirsty. I also need to use the bathroom. Mayde I could ask Nightmare if he cloud give me something to eat , to drink and sxhow me the bathroom .' I thought.

I placed my hands on his chest and leaned my head on his chest as well.
I looked up at him again. Slightly blushing. I made eyecontact with him. He blushed as well.

"N-Nightmare can you please show me the bathroom. I need to use it and I'm k-kinda hungry and thirsty too." I said while blinking twice with my eyes.
'I heard that boys are attraktive to stuff like that. I mean if girls do that kind of stuff...hehe 😅😅😅' I thought.

Nightmare looked away while blushing. He put me down. Then looked back at me.

"Ok I'll trust you this time my queen. The toilet is in the left wing in the first floor. We are in the first floor here but in the right wing. So you go left then upstairs . Then you go straight and then right. After that you go straight on . The toilet is on the left side. But don't you dare try to escape my queen . Otherwise I'll give you a even harder punishment. If you're finished go down in the living room." said Nightmare

I nodded, thanked him and gave him a kiss on his cheekbones and off I went.

\♡\\Time skip//♡/

*toilet sound*
*Water sound*
*door opens*

"Pheww much better ..." I said.

"You have to clean my plate next time we eat together. After you ran away I had to wash your plate too so it's your turn now." Said Cross with CROSSed arms.
(Get it ???🤣)

I nodded and was about to walk away ,but Cross interrupted me.
"Did You unterstand? " Asked Cross.
"Yes" I asnwered.
"Good~" replied Cross.

I went downstairs but I felt wird because Cross was following me. He stared at me like I've done something really really bad .
Just like that:

(Lol I drew it out of fun and it looks like sh*t

(Lol I drew it out of fun and it looks like sh*t . This drawing took me like 2 minutes. lol.)

Well I have a little chocolate bar in my pocket.
I don't know why but now I want to give him my chocolate .
So I turned around and pulled the chokolate out of my pocket and gave it to him.
Suddenly he had a kawai face on.

It scared me a little bit but I was happy at the same time.
He hugged me. I hugged back.

(Don't judge me I don't usually draw cute things >~<)He started purring like a cat

He started purring like a cat.
It was too cute.

*YOU RAN AWAY*

♤\\\Time skip///♤

I walked in the living room there were a fireplace . Infront of the fireplace are two armchairs. Next to the each armchair is one table. In the middle of the room is a big poker table with a few chairs. The windows are very big but the curtains were closed.
There were a book shelf in the right corner. Above the fireplace were hunting trophies.
The room were gray and the floor was a light brown parquet floor.

I saw Nightmare sitting in one of the armchairs.
He watched the fire and waved me over to him to sit down.
I smelled my favourite food...

"(FFFFFFFF/FFFFFFFF)!!" I yelled.
((F/F)= your favourite food)

(A/N)

Well Emmaxx53 wanted me to continue writing so I did.😊
I was too lazy to correct it sorry.🤐
Hope you enjoy it.😀.

♡ Nightmare2204 ♡