Chapter 14 👁👣what is this code?👀👣 NR.2 + good news!

*^\Your pov/^*

22,04,20,05

What could that mean?
I grabbed the note an ran outside, to ask Dust about it.
"Dust ,what does this mean?!" But he was nowhere to be found.
'Is it a code for a secret door or a safe? Maybe I could find one,... but where to start...
My wedding is starting in 20 minutes.' I thought.

I ran my hand through my hair, not caring that it looked messy now.
I went inside of my room again and searched for a safe or something like that.
But no luck...

It remembered me of my old house. My room was in the attic and it was big and beautiful. There was a little white door behind my closet and everytime I went to bed I heared strange noices. My Mum always told me that we had a mice in the attic and that I only hear her walk around at night and that I shouldn't worry about it, but I was SURE it wasn't the mice... one day I had found a key in the kitchen and it looked WAY older than the other ones ,so I thought I'd try it out. The door opened. But what I saw wasn't something I'd expected.

It was a little room with a even tinyer dool, sitting in a chair. Beside the dool was a book.
The dool was a little clown girl with black hair and puppets like oitfit.(black and white)
With three red balls on thair chest. The dool was crying. Her face was white except för her rosy red cheeks and her blood red lips. She had beautiful eyeshadow and eyeliner.
I couldn't read the book because it was in a strange language.

👌♏♋🔷️🔸️📨    ♋◼♎   🔹️♒♏    👌👈✌💧❄

This is the only thing I can remember from my childhood and from my family...
I can't remember thair names or thair faces...
I wonder what happened to them...

The clock kicked me out of my thoughts.

IN FIVE MINUTES IS MY WEDDING??!?!!!
I took a quick look in the mirrow and fixed everything that need to be done. Ran outside
through the halls. 'Shit I broke a rule...' I thought. suddenly...

I found a hidden door... behind a curtain...
I shove the curtain to the side .I tried to open the steel door,'Darn it , It's locked!' .then I noticed beside the door I could give a pin in.

The pin Dust gave me is wrong...

[Guess the pin]

(TIP! TAKE THE NUMBER OF CHAPTER 12 Love or Manipulation? NR 1 )
(TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS YOUR GUESSES)
(I WILL ONLY CONTINUE THE BOOK IF YOU FIND OUT!!!!)

HERE IS HOW MANY NUMBERS YOU NEED TO SOLVE THIS PUZZLE.

-  = ONE NUMBER

--, --, ----

(TIP !! It's a date)

(A/N)

I'm still on vacation but quickly did this chapter.

Also I finished the drawing!

I got roblox my user name is : NM2204My sketch user name is : Nightmare2204 and Nightmare2205 (I have two Profiles)

My sketch user name is : Nightmare2204 and Nightmare2205 (I have two Profiles)

Hope you like it!

♡ Nightmare2204 ♡