Chapter 12 ❤ love or Manipulationen?🕹 NR.1

(Warning : this chapter contains gore and never ending fluff ♡)

\\\Your pov///

~Well time to hide~

I ran to the sec. floor and ran into a random room. There where a sign on the door.
|1920|
When I was inside,  I screamed and saw  d e a d   b l o o d y   h u m a n s inside... a butcher machine,Ó-Ò, .....

I yelped while I watched how dead human bodys fell roughly on a treatmill, thair bones got ripped out with a loud "*Crack*!!!" And got smashed into bloody minced meat. Thair organs flew around during that proces. An eye rolled infront of my feet.
'This is sooooooo disgusting and horrific.' I felt sick. Hot tears rolled down my cheeks.

I fell onto the ground shaking my head violently. I puked onto the bloody ground. My breath got quicker cus of the overwhelming feeling. I felt weak and my vision got blurry.
The last thing I could remember was that a few people surrounded me and picked me up. Then I blacked out....

Nightmare's pov

'Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic why didn't she read the 'keep out' sign?! And now she fainted!'
'I need to delete this memorie from her mind...' I thought while I jogged down the halls to the nurse room 'She is going to be punshed so badly~ hehehe~ even thinking about her let's my non exist heart melt.'
I went into the nurse room and stod beside (Y/N)'s bed.

She was still asleep. I kissed her on the lips and played with her hair.
"What a shame that I have to do this~" I said. I leaned down to her level and bit her in the neck. She gasped and slightly screamed in pain. 'I love it when she is in pain because of me' I thought while I sucked on her wound. 'Her blood is sooooo sweet, so tasty'...

I pulled away and took out the pill again...

Your pov (again)

I woke up with a big headache. I held onto my head and felt a sudden pain on my neck.
I gasped and stod up only to nearly fall.

Nightmare catched me . He looked at me and winked . I blushed a bright red.
"So you're already falling for me huh ~ ?" Said Nightmare with a big smile on his face.
"H-how can I-I not?" After I said that , his smile grew even bigger.
"Come here baby!~~~" yelled Nightmare. Without warning Nightmare pulled me into a deep ,deep kiss full of lust and emotions.

I kissed him back . After minutes he pulled away and we both panted like crazy.
'I never knew he is so good at kissing' I thought.
"Why am I even here?"I asked hugging him. He hugged back and played  with my hair.
"You were playing hide and seek and you hit your head on the door and blacked out ,love ~"

I kissed his forehead and said:"That makes sense,... I guess...". I still felt pain on my neck but ignored it. "Do you want to watch a movie with me to relax some more?~" asked Nightmare in a flirty tone. I nodded and smiled at him.
He picked me up bridal style and smiled at me.
I swung my arms around his neck.

We went into the livingroom and sat down on the couch. My headache went away by that time. Nightmare put a movie in. The movie was called 'IT'(A horror movie about a scary clown that hunts a group of children)

 The movie was called 'IT'(A horror movie about a scary clown that hunts a group of children)

(I drew that)

Nightmare got us some popcorn and softdrinks. I got us a blanket.
During the movie we cuddled and kissed eachother. When a jumpscare came I would always hug Nightmare and I cuddled some more with him.

I could tell that he enjoyed it. lol . After the movie we ate dinner together .
We cleaned our plates and went to our ...

room...😏
(Lol)

(A/N)

Yeah over 600 wird's and guys

WE HIT OVER 10.900 READERS AND 300 STARS!!!!!
YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!

I thought you would like some fluff so....here
Hope you like IT (pun)

♡ Nightmare2204  ♡