Chapter 5 ?🎋maybe a rescue🎋? (part 2)

☆Still Dreams pov☆

I teleported to Blueberry's cell ,where someone was waiting for me ....
I saw my brother Nightmare. Who was holding my friend Bluebarry with one fo his tentacles.

Blue had cuts all over his body, his right arm and left leg were broken and he was crying .
I gasped. Then looked into Nightmare's eye sockets in disbelive.
Nightmare looked terrifying almost insane.

Nightmare grinned. Then said " Hehehe ,I was waiting for you little brother. Y' know In this moment my crew is breaking-down heaventale and killing everyone you LOVE... "

I shook my head, crying . Thinking this isn't real as
Nightmare came closer to me .

"And it is all your fault!",he whispered /yelled into my ear,"You said you would protect them and they trusted you. 'Where is dream if we need him!?'...'Why doesn't he safe us???'...You are a fool Dream. You cloudn't even safe your friends and Family.You're weak."he said.

I cryed even more 'He's right but not this one I will safe Blueberry!'I thought.
I got into a fight position and glared at him. His grin grew.

I threw some bones at him but he dodged. I almost hit Blueberry :/ .
He grabbed me with one of his tentacles .He strangled me. Suddenly he stoped and let go of me. I fell on the ground and cought.

He looked down at me like I was a dog. He laughed like a maniac as he came closer.

-"How about we'd make a deal?"

-"What deal ?"

-"Hehehe if you come with me I'll let your friend go "

-"How can I be sure that you won't try anything?"

-"Idiot! First don't you wanna safe your friend !! Second you know I wouldn't do such deals~"

I thought about it a bit. Then looked at him, stood up and walked in front of him.
His grin grew even more.

-"Now..deal? Or no deal?"

-"De------"

-"NO DREAM!!! DON'T DO THI---"

Blue got slapped . My eye sockets widden.

-"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! You only speak when I tell you to. And to you I don't have all day time !"

-"D-Deal ."

-"Perfect~"

-"NOOOO!!"

Nightmare trew Bluebarry over to me. Blue cryed."It's going to be ok Blue." I whispered to him. Then went to my brother.

Nightmare stapped me through my ripcage and soul with one of his tentacles. I cryed and screamed in pain .Blueberry screamed as I cloudn't feel my feet anymore. Nightmare  stapped me again . I screamed and tried to get away but I cloudn't move anymore.
I begged Nightmare to stop and told him that it hurts. He just laughed. Then stapped me again . I screamed . The pain grew and grew as I cryed and screamed .I looked at my body . I was petrified from my legs to my ripcage.

And it grew."NO!WAIT!HELP!(Y/N)!NOO------------"

________

__________________________________

______________________(beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep)_____________________

~♡# (Y/N)'s pov #♡~

I was with heaventale Sans and his brother Papyrus . Everything was perfectly fine until we saw a portal apearing in front of us.

Two skeletons came out of it and these skeletons were...

(A/N)

Sorry that it took me so long.

Hope you like it and have a good day/night😀

♡ nightmare2204 ♡