Chapter 4 ?meet?(part2)+???100 readers???

~/🥞Your pov🥞\~

"Good morning sweetheart~It's time for you to meet everyone~. "said Nightmare .
I blushed a little bit. 'Wait now ?without breakfast?'I thought.
-"Get dressed and go to the dining room."

-"Where is the dining Room?¿? "I asked.
"I'll send you a minion of mine, to escord you there "answered Nightmare.
Than he said "see you later " he winked at me as
he got up, walked out of the room and closed the door behind himself .

'What's wrong with him!?!?'I thought. I made my way to my dresser.

♤ Time Skip ♤
(After getting dressed)

I went out of my room and saw a Nightmare Papyrus.
He said "FOLLOW ME" and started walking down the hall. Of course I followed him.

A few minutes passed until I saw a big door . Next to the door was a sign .
The sign says 'dining room' .The Nightmare papyrus stopped in front of the door and opened it for me. I thanked him and walked in.

I saw a very large table with ten chairs. Then I looked to my right
And saw Nightmare with a few other unfamiliar skeletons.
They looked at me with their insane grin . I felt uneasy. I took a step back .
"Awww what's wrong pet~ ya don't like us anymore~¿"asked a skelet who lookes like this...

(Yeah i painted that ...btw his name is Beast.😀please don't steal him.)

'I am scared and I have to find Blueberry. We have to get out of here.' I thought.
I took a step back again. Nightmare looked at me in confusion. Again I took a step back.
"Wehre do you think you're going!?" He almost yelled.

I tried to face a smile and said "Uhh To the bathroom?". He stared at me with disbelive in his eye. His tentacle moved slowly towards me. I gluped and ran outside as the tentacle smashed into the wall next to me .

"!!! GET HER !!!"I heared Nightmare scream . Then I heared very loud footsteps behind me. They shot Bones and Gaster Blasters at me but I dodged .I ran as fast as I could until I couldn't see them anymore.

'Finaly now I can look for Blue' I thought. I turned left and saw stairs and the exit but couldn't leave without Blueberry...

I went upstairs than turned right as I saw 'Error' searching for me. I hold my breath , not wanting him to hear me. Then I hid in a dark corner behind a potted plant.
After that I waited until he was gone...

'Hopefully no one sees me' I thought as I got out of my hiding spot.
I walked a few meters until....

I felt a hot breath on my neck.

(A/N)

🎊YAY we reached over 100 readers🎉
  !!!!!!!!💚Thank you so much💚!!!!!!!!
           💚for reading my book💚

Hope you like it and have a good day /night 

♡ nightmare2204 ♡