Chapter 5 : The newbies

Note :

Sorry if I wasn't able to post yesterday. I was in the car all day and I get sick when I look at my phone. Hope you'll enjoy. Things are getting really serious.

P.S : Season 2 events have happened. So Alya has been Rena Rouge and Chloe has been Queen bee. Nino doesn't know about the Miraculous yet.

____________________________________________________________

Marinette's POV :

Alya and I manged to find André. Her scoops coresponded to her boyfriend and mine...mine was green and black, yellow, and light chery blossom pink.
Adrien, Chat I thought.

We walked around a bit looking at some shops and somehow we ended up in front of the bakery. I stood there. Staring at the front entrance. It looked the same. Dupain-cheng Boulangerie could be read on the glass. The pastries' raplicas still on display. But it was so....lifeless...

"Mari ? Are you okay ?", asked Alya.

"Yeah...why don't you go ahead. I'll stay a bit."

"Okay. Call me if you need anything."

"Don't worry."

As she walked away, I took out the key from my bag. I took a deap breath and walked in. It was so silent. The only noises I could hear were my footsteps.

I slowly walked towards the stairs. I walked into my room. Pink as always. Adrien's pictures were still on the wall. As I looked at them, lots of memories came back to me. Like the first time we met. The first time I fell in love with him. The first time I met Chat...And now he's somewhere hidden in France I guess.

Then I walked towards my parents room. So clean. A bit of Chinese pots and jars were sitting on the fourniture. And some beautiful pictures of us. One when they taught me how to walk. Another when I made my first outfit. One at christmas.
All those happy moments...We were happy...and it was taken away from me I thought as a few tears rolled down my face.

"Marinette ?", said a squeaky little voice. It was Tikki who stayed quiet this entire time.

"I'm fine don't worry. I just need to stop being weak."

"Marinette. Even though you're Ladybug, it's okay to be weak sometimes."

"I know but...I was weak during Hawkmoth's attack and it costed my parents lives..."

"It is not your fault. The only one to blame is Hawkmoth."

"I know but still... Anyway, we should head back..."

"Yeah, it's a good idea..."

I almost reached Alya's house when I heard screams. Police sirens were echoing on the walls of Paris.

"Help !! Help us !!"

"Tikki we have to go !"

"Marinette ! No ! You are still badly injured !"

"I know but..."

"Marinette I said no !"

"Let me check it out first !"

"Wait Marinette don't run !"

Despite my Kwami's warnings, I galloped through the ancient streets of the city of love. It didn't matter if I got hurt, Paris needed me. I am still a hero with or without wounds.

When I got there, it was chaos. Police men with guns, people crying, journalists with cameras filming the scene. They were all in front of a huge store. Inside people were laying on the floor unconcious or dead I guess. People were hugging each other, praying for their lives, begging for the attackers to stop. Those criminals were unusual . They were dressed with weird outfits quite similar to our superhero costumes...They were miraculous holders !!
How ?! Master Fu !!