Chapter 13 : Akumas

Marinette's POV :

Finally back to school...It feels good. Alya told the teacher I wasn't there because I was visiting some family friend and all. And Adrien already had an excuse. Everyone was nice and didn't ask to many questions. Even Chloé has been really nice lately.

"Marinette, Adrien can I speak with you for a second?" Asked the mayor's daughter.

"Sure"

She walked us behind the stair case where no one could hear us, "Are you Ladybug and Chat Noir?"

"What?!? How did you find out?!" Admitted Adrien.

"Well...Marinette, remember when I took this so called red toy if your? Well, when I saw Pollen for the first time it didn't hit me, then I figured out. Then Ladybug leaves, you leave. Chat Noir comes back, Adrien comes back and suddenly Ladynoir and Adriennette becomes reality..."

"Wow...I didn't thought you could be that smart..."

"Hey!"

Adrien was stunned too by his best friend's discovery but quickly changed the subject, "Wait...Ladynoir?  Adriennette?"

"I've spending to much time with Rena and Aly...OMG!!She's Rena!"

"How do you of all people keep finding out?!"

"Rude. I mean c'mon. Alya is a huge fangirl just like Rena. Plus, she's your bestie. I wonder if Nino knows...He's Carapace, isn't he?"

"Oh my...What's the point of secret identities anymore?" I sighed.

"You sure you don't wanna work in the FBI later on?" Asked Adrien as a joke.

"I could totally do that. I mean, who doesn't want me, huh, obviously."

"Aaaand here's the Chloé we all know," I joked.

After Chloé's discoveries, we decided to fill Alya and Nino in about everyone's identities. It actually brought us together and we already started to plan activities. We had such a nice time. But it was ruined the moment I left to go to the bathroom. On my way, I met the one and only Lila...Why do I keep bumping into her near the toilets?

"Well, well, well, who do we have here? Isn't it Ladybug?"

"Isn't it a bitch," I replied on a bitter tone.

"Oh, feisty. I just came to warn you. Give me your miraculous or some other close people of yours are gonna die, including yourself."

"If I needed to die, I would climb your ego and jump to your IQ*".

""OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!! BURN!!!!"

I turned around to see all of my friends lined up behind me. Adrien walked to Lila and pinned her on the wall,"You messed with the wrong squad, Lila."

He released his grip and we all left. Daaaaam, that was intense.

************************************

Lila's POV :

I CANNOT STAND THOSE FREAKING SUPER HEROES ANYMORE!! I WANT THEM DEAD NOW. I stormed out of school and rushed towards my house and called a number, "Félix! You better have found those candidates! I want this Ladybug to die!"

"Okay....Just calm down. Why do you want to rush this, we have to be careful with candidates."

"She and her friends just humiliated me in front of everyone! I don't care about the condidates! Just pick some random serial killer or psycho! Meet me at midnight at the top of the hotel with the candidates!" I claimed as I hung up.