Chapter 4 : Miraculous

Message :

Here is a new chapter. Hope you'll enjoy. Please do give me feed back so I kbow how to improve.
Thanks :)

By the way, if you want to have more updates, go check out my instagram : nannywrites.

Marinette's POV :

Thank god it was finally the week end. I do need rest. I still have my stitches though so no patrols. There has been a few small roberies and I wanted to go so bad. But Tikki reminded me if I go and get injured more I won't be able to help.

"Hey Mari, have you texted Adrien ?", asked Alya as she was surfing on the internet.

"yeah...he didn't answer..."

"He didn't tell us anything. Where is he...I know that his father is in prison now, but where is he ?"

"I'll guess we'll have to wait."

"To change the subject, where do you think Ladybug and Chat Noir are ?"

"Well they did thought Hawkmoth, they kind of diserve a break."

"Yeah. But there was some roberies and normaly they're here..."

"Maybe they're injured ?", I replied nervously.

"Maybe..."

"Wanna go and get an ice cream ? It's pretty hot."

"Sure. Let's go."

************************************

Lila's POV :

4:30 pm. It's time to call Felix. I took out my computer and video chat him.

"Hey Felix."

"Hey."

"So, I think to crush Marinette' soul we need to do it in her hero life too."

"Yeah but no one has seen her since the attack. You're sure she's not done already ?"

"No. She's not. She was injured that's it. We just need her to come out."

"Yeah but how ?"

"Well to get rid off superheroes we need to get rid off the miraculous. But to do so I need to know where they are. So I'm going to ask Hawkmoth."

"You want to see my father ?"

"Yeah. He might know where they are."

"You know the police won't let you, right ?"

"It's why you're gonna go."

"What ? And how am I suppose to let him tell me ?"

"Threaten Adrien and your mom."

"What ?! No way."

"Not really. Make him believe it. Fake it."

"Huh...Fine...But you know I have to go back to Paris, right ?"

"Yep. You're on your own on that one. Good luck."

"Waiy Lila..."

And I hung up.

************************************

Felix's POV :

God Lila is so anoying. How am I suppose to convince them to go back to Paris ? I should just go by myself. I have enough money on my account to go. How the hell am I gonna explain this...

"Mom ?"

"Yes ?"

"So...um...I've been looking for a job. And I've got a call from a... friend's shop from Paris...So I'll have to go to Paris..."

"Oh...that's new...why didn't you tell me before."

"Well I didn't want to tell you if I didn't have it."

"So I'll have to go to Paris today."

"So I'm gonna go and book a ticket."

"Sure. Just warn Adrien."

"Okay."

So I listened and went to Adrien's room.

"Hey Adrien, I have to go to Paris for a job aplication."

"What ? really...okay when are you going ?"

"Tonight."

"Okay then..."

************************************

Finally here. It'a only a 1 hour flight but I hate to travel. I took out my phone and called Lila to pick me up.

"Hey Lilia can you come and pick me up ?"

"You're only calling now ?! You know how difficult it is to get the airport ?! Just take the train. I'll pick you up at the station."

"Fine."

Liked promess, she was waiting for me. Thank god.

"Hey, are you aloud to drive ?"

"Not on my own. I need an adult. And you're so we're good."

"Take me to the jail."

"Now ? You don't want to rest a bit ?"

"I want it to be over okay."

"Fine."

After a 2 hour drive we finally got there. It didn't look like a jail, just a regular building. It was so weird. I forced Lila to come with me. We checked in and went to see him.
I took the phone and started to talk.

"Hello father."

"Felix. You came...Is your mother and Adrien coming ?"

"No. They do not know I'm here. To make it simple, do you know where the miraculouses are ?"

"What ? Why would you want to know that ?"

"I want to take them."

"Miraculouses only brought me despair. I will not tell you were they are."

"It's why I want them. I want to destroy all of them."

"You know that Adrien won't let you."

"Oh he doesn't know. Plus he gave up his miraculous."

"oh...Well my answer is still no."

"Okay listen up Agreste.", interupted Lila, "You tell us where they are and we will not harm your precious wife and son."

"You won't do that. Felix cares to much about them."

"Oh really father. Do I need to remind you that you killed to inocent people to get to your goal."

"You won't."

"Oh I will."

We both looked at me with the most threatening look we had. But behind the mask I was putting up, I was shitting myself.

"Fine."

And he told us everything about this master Fu.