Chapter 6 : Tracking

Note :

Hey ! Sorry if I'm late, I didn't have any Wi-Fi. So here's a new chapter.

P.S : I just remembered that Adrien's mom name is actually Emillie. So I'll keep "Adèle" as her name to avoid any sort of confusion.
Sorry I failed at being a MLB fan.

______________________________________

Lila's POV :

I can't actually believe that we managed to steal those miraculous. It was so easy. Well...after all he's an old man. Even though we don't have all of them, it's a good start.

I already tested three of them with those terrorists. I hope it will work. I've been following the news on T.V to keep an eye on them.

"We have been informed that Ladybug just managed to beat the three mysterious men. It turns out that they were terrorists responsible for the attack last year. Thanks to Ladybug, not only she has captured three dangerous men, she also saved many lives now and in the future."

I looked at the T.V screen stunned by the news.

"What?!," I rebuked, "How?!"

Félix rushed to me and stared at my angered face, "What's going on?"

"I sent three of them! THREE! They were only against one person! Who was injured for God's sake!! We just lost three miraculous!!"

"What? Oh god...we have to find another solution. Ladybug is going to come back with backup some day."

"We'll have to do it ourselves."

"No. Not yet at least. We'll keep sending people, one by one. Criminals and others. And I will send an akuma to help."

"But, we said we wouldn't use the Hawkmoth's Miraculous..."

"Look Lila. Our goal is to get rid off heroes and Miraculous. We haven't managed to destroy them. So instead we'll use them to beat Ladybug. When it's done, we will take the ones that are missing and hide them where no one would know."

I sighed, accepting my defeat, "Fine. Let's do it your way..."

And he smiled at me, "Thank you. Anyway I have to go back to my family soon."

"Yeah...come back soon..."

"Of course..."

************************************

Marinette's POV :

I'm still stunned at the fact that we found Fu on the floor. I swear, if I catch those assholes, I will crush them.

Liked plan, we lied to the Police. Who would have thought Ladybug would have lied to the Police ?

I released all the Kwamis from their jewellery. I gave Trixx back to Alya. They were so happy to see each other again. It was sweet...But I didn't know what to do with the others... The only thing I could do is to find Adrien.

"Alya?"

"Yeah?," she responded while resting on her bed.

"We have to find Adrien."

She got up and asked, "Why all of the sudden?"

"Firstly, we have new enemies who has a lot of Miraculous. Secondly, his my partner, my friend and my crush," I maintained.

"Awww...Ladrien..."

I threw my pillow at her while giggling, "Shut up."

And we both laughed so hard our stomach started to hurt. It felt good to laugh again.

After we finally stopped, we transformed and looked around the town for clues. We probably searched for about four hours, checking every corner of the town. We even went at his out to search information on his computer, but nothing. We slowly started to loose hope. We decided to take a break on the Eiffel Tower.

"I can't believe we haven't found anything...Seriously, we checked everywhere..."

"I know..."

"Do you always come here?"

"Yeah, it our favourite spot with Chat..."

"I understand why..."

The view is just magnificent. People are walking together, couples holding hands. At night, the city turned into an endless see of twinkling lights. Music bounced on the walls of the Seine. Everything was so peaceful.

"Is that Adrien?!," asked suddenly Alya while pointing someone with her finger.

I squeezed my eyes to take a better look. Blond hair, green eyes, fair skin, but something was off.

"No it's not him...it's his brother Félix..."

"His brother?!"

"His brother!!! We have to follow him!!"

We both rushed towards him laying low. We both looked at him getting in a cab. We followed the car through the city all the way to the train station. We watched his every move. We lost track of him when he got on a train. Arès. That's his destination. We know where Adrien is now.

************************************

Adrien's POV :

I was watching the entire time. Marinette, my Lady fought by herself three new miraculous holders while being injured...My heart clenched every time she received a hit. And my hurt sunked listening to her words. For some reason I kept pressing the play button on my computer, like some broken disk. Why...? Why...? She's so strong and brave compared to me...despite the latest events, she kept her composure to save the day.

I was lost in my thoughts for quite a while until I heard a light and gentle knock on my door.

"Yes?"

"It's me?," explained my mom.

"Is there something wrong?"

She looked at me with a hesitant look and started speaking, "We'll...I've heard about Ladybugs fight...seemed like she had a rough time...I don't want to push you much but...Are you sure you don't want to go back to her?"

"No...She's better off without me...She managed just fine..."

"Adrien, I'm sure she does need you"

"Marinette doesn't need me...And she will have Rena Rouge and Queen Bee just in case. And she will probably have a new Chat Noir..."

At that thought my heart crumbled into small pieces, just like glass...

"Just keep in mind that she doesn't blame you."

"You don't know that mom!"

"..."

"Sorry...I just...I just need some time alone..."

"Of course sweet heart..."

Adèle's POV :

Seeing my son that sad just wrecks my heart...I know it's hard to disappoint people you love...And the fact that Gabriel is who he is doesn't make it better. I just hope that Ladybug's words will be able to reach him.