Chapter 7 : Adrien

Marinette's POV :

After all that researching about Adrien's where about, we finally where he is, in Arès. I've done my researches and it turns out it's a small town in Le Bassin d'Arcachon. It's for of a summer place rather than a winter one. It's pretty dead around October. And knowing only old people leave there, it's a perfect place to hide. But...If I want to see him I need people to watch over the city of love lately invaded by more attacks. I've already asked Alya but I need other people to help her. The other miraculous left are the bee and turtle. I already know who to give the bee miraculous. It's about time Queen Bee comes in to help. I've thought a lot about who to give the turtle miraculous too. Someone trust worthy, who know Paris and who'll keep an eye on his friends, Nino. Plus he dates Alya. Even though he won't know who she is, he'll like her. Now I just have to drop the miraculous off.

"Tikki, spots on!"

I've finally reached the Bourgeois' hotel and sneaked into Chloé's room.

"Oh my god Ladybug! You've come to see me, your BFF!"

"Hello Chloé. I need your help. I have to go on a secret mission away from Paris. Of course I cannot leave Paris without protection. I've already contacted Rena Rouge. You will have someone else to help."

Her smile faded to replace it with a serious look, "Oh...okay...Will you be okay?"

"Yes, don't worry. It's not dangerous. And if I see you need help I'll come back right away."

"Okay then. Good luck then..."

"You too, Queen Bee," I replied as I winked at her.

I threw my yo-yo towards the nearest building and swung off towards Nino's place. Without surprise, when I walked in his room it was full of disks. Some old ones where displayed in the wall. A D.J set was sitting on a desk instead of books.

"Hello Nino"

"Oh Ladybug, cooooool..."

"So I need your help. I need you to become a hero for a little while."

"Wow, seriously?"

"Yes, Rena Rouge and Queen Bee will be there to help you."

"Awesome. What about Chat Noir?"

"He and I will be on a secret mission out of Paris. If it doesn't work out here, I'll come back as soon as possible."

I gave him the little box where the turtle bracelet was resting. As he opened it, a blinding orb of green light came out. In a split of a second, the green Kwami made his grand entrance.

"Hi Nino, I'm Wayzz, you're Kwami."

Seeing Nino stutter at the sight of the small creature, I carried on the explanation, "He's the one who will give you your powers. He will explain everything in details."

"Oh, okay dude. I mean girl or Ladybug."

"Great. Meet me at the Eiffel Tower transformed at 10 p.m. The others will be there too."

**********************************************************************************

Liked promise all of them where there. Alya and I came together and Queen Bee practically arrived at the same time. Nino was a bit late though. He kind of struggled surfing turtle shell. He just wobbled his way here.

"Sorry if I'm late," he apologised as he gasped of air, "I'm Carapace. Nice to meet you."

"Not really original," added Queen Bee.

"Oh give him some slack Queen Bee," replied Rena sarcastically.

"Can we at least talk about Ladybug and Chat Noir," she giggled.

"Oh common you guys"

And we all laughed together. It's great to see that they all get along so well. I knew I could leave Paris in good hands.

I managed to chock out some words while laughing, "Well I have to go anyway, I'll see you guys in a few."

It was time to have a talk with Adrien.

**********************************************************************************

After a long train ride and some bus stops, I reached the little town.

"Marinette are you ready to see him?" Asked the little creature hidden my handbag.

"Yes Tikki, I am. But I don't know where he is exactly though," I sighed out of fatigue.

"Maybe you should rest for today. You haven't slept well for the last several days..."

"I'll be fine, don't worry Tikki."

"If you say so..."

"Okay, so firstly I'll go to crowded places, then if I don't find I'll just walk around and if I still don't find him, I'll book a hotel room."

I went to the tourist office to see what kind of place I needed to go to. I went to a huge supermarket, nothing. To la Place de L'Église, nothing. I wondered around the entire day in each little streets, nothing. I even went to the beach but still nothing. Out of despair, I fell on my but and exhaled pretty hard.

"Nothing Tikki, nothing. Maybe he's not here after all..."

"You don't know that...maybe he just didn't go out today."

"Maybe...Any way...I have to find somewhere to spend the night, let's go..."

I got up lazily and walked slowly towards the town again. I kept looking at feet with tired and sad eyes. After 2 hours of looking around, I finally found a cheap place to stay. It was pretty far from Arès. I had to walk quite a lot to find a place in the town next door, Andernos-les-Bains. It was a little bed and breakfast. I crashed in the bed tired of my journey. Slowly my eyes became really heavy and I fell asleep probably for a few minutes. My hungry stomach woke me up basically. I left the hotel to find something to eat. I looked around and took a panini and started to nimble it.

It was already night time, and all the restaurants where opened. As I walked pass, I noticed a familiar silhouette. I looked back to see Adrien eating dinner with his mother and brother, smiling and laughing. Seeing Adrien that happy made me doubt about my decision. Should I really go and rip that away from him? I wanted to leave but my body wouldn't budge and our eyes met. He looked at me with a mix of surprise, happiness, sadness and guilt in his beautiful green eyes.

____________________________________________________________

Message :

Slowly getting there...I have no idea where this is going. New ideas keep on popping in my head everyday.
Anyway I'm so freaking happy about MLB's new episode. Marc is THE CUTEST THING ON EARTH (after Shoyou Hinata of course ;) ).

I got up to over a 100 readings !! I know, I know that it's every readings of every chapter added up, but still. I AM REALLY HAPPY OKAY! I need to calm my ass down.
Thanks a lot, it means a lot to me.