chapter 2

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm clock. I hated school with a passion cause even if im in school the abusing never stops, even teachers dont give two fucks about me.

I know what your saying why she getting treated like this well let me explain.

My parents died when i was 6 and my dad was alpha and mom luna. Both with alpha blood running in their veins.I honestly dont know what happened to me but i came out as a human. My brother and everyone sees me as a mistake, but to be honest im a wolf inside. i know i know, how is she a wolf inside if shes human? well i dont know actually but my wolf Claude is my only friend. ... sad huh? also i cant shift into a wolf.... so that about sums its up.

As i get out of bed i feel a warm tear sliding down as the memories of my parents came crashing down. when i dedide to wear a long sleeve shirt to cover my bruises and scars with a pink infinity scarf, blue skinny jeans,with brown uggs.

After im done with my shower i put my light brown hair in a messy bun and my glasses over my hazel eyes.

------*in school*-------

I was on my way to class until i got thrown into the lockers.  "Ugly fat bitch you dont deserve to live" Melany and Brittany just laugh as my brother/ jerk brings pain. To be honest it hurt to have no one, i mean even my own brother wants me to die...... i soon got up from the floor picking up my stuff as well. "I didnt dismiss you slut" Derreik hisses, i flinch at his words as tears brim my eyes. "Im sorry alpha" i say staring at the floor. "Just wait till we get home" he states and throws me towards my locker reopening the wound my he gave me yesterday as for my papers are all over the place.

my wound has now turned into a blood pool. I dont move a muscle until the hell of my brother and his fake barbies leave. I then sigh in relief as they walk to their first period. i slowly stand up and fall back down as pain filled me completely. 

"Good thing you packed an extra sweater" says Claude (aka my wolf)

"ya huh?" mumble and throw the sweater over my long sleeve. Once i can stand i walk over to class and everyones stares fly towards me. i walk to my desk that is in the back, when i walk in between rows people call me names and try to trip me but i ignored them and sat down.

"Ok class lets begin-" Ms. clawson starts to speak but soon gets cut off by the door opening revealing a tall boy with hazel eyes, small black quiff, and fit body. As the boy entered a delicious smell smacks me in the face, it smelled like vanilla, chocolate,  and mint. I soon heard a growl and i know it was Claude 'MATE'

My eyes widened,  this could be it everything ive been hoping for, finding my mate and escape the hell hole i call home. He seemed to know what was going on as his gaze locked with mine. His eyes held disapproval and dissatisfied emotions. Then i felt my heart shatter, and my wolf cry. She was depressed at the tought of being rejected and so was i. Everyone is right i am worthless, fat, stupid, ugly, and unwanted.

Once class ends i rush towards my locker, i dont want anyone to throw me around so when i get home i can handle Derreik's beatings.  When i was about to leave i bump in to something hard. I look up and see my 'mate' (note the sarcasm). I immediately feel shocks of pleasure from his touch. But then try to move past him but i feel his hand wrap around my arm and it pulls me into his chest. He then turns me around and says words that i know would haunt me. "I Zayn Malik reject you Ana Rose as my mate" he said the last part with a hint of disgust.  The lump in my throat couldnt be any bigger. Everyone heard and laughed at my rejection.  "What a whore, she got rejected, fat ass" all those words we echoing in my head. I had to run, and so i did. i didnt bother going to the pack house, so i head straight to the woods. I needed to run and not stop. My wolf just howled in pain and anger. So i just kept running.