chapter 7

------*Ana's POV*------

'Keep running!' Calude yells in my head with fear. I listen and pick up my speed. "You can run but you cant hide" The voice that haunts me everyday echoes throughout the woods making me trip and fall on a tree branch. A tall dark shadow comes into view, his pure white teeth glowing in the dark in match with his blood red eyes. "P-please leave me alone" i yelp while i scurry backwards still on the ground. "I will have your head on my wall!" he yells getting a firm grip on my neck. Tears after tears fall as i try to get out of his tight grip, oxygen not reaching my lungs. His warewolf claws barring themselves in the crook of my neck as my fragile skin opens freeing the thick red liquid known as 'blood' .

"You smell delicious my sweet..." he says licking every last drop of blood oozing from my bare neck. I cough from lack of oxygen which only makes it worse causing blood to pour its way out. "Now this is what i want, you're angel lips covered in your blood for me" he speaks evilly while leaning in to suck my face dry.

"Stop n-n" i whisper yell but soon to get cut off by his cold bitter lips, licking and sucking every ounce of blood. "Now my Princess wake up, wake up,  WAKE UP!" he yells only for his dark face to be replaced by Cameron's worried one. I open my eyes to feel a pain that was unbearable. Oxygen still not reaching my lungs. "Princess stop, please" i see Cameron on the verge of tears. I then take in the scene and see that my hand was causing the pain, my fingers laced my neck exactly the way the mystery man in my dreams did. Blood stains on the sheets and my shirt. I stop and see my vampire mate with tears streaming down his beautiful face.

"Cameron" i whisper coughing out blood. He then hugs me and strokes my hair. Still startled by his actions i breath in and hug him back while sobbing on his shoulder. "Please dont ever do that again... i-i thought you were gonna leave me" he chokes out pulling away from our hug. "What happened?" i ask still getting stings from my throat as i try to speak. "Well darling you woke me up with your screams...i was terrified but then almost fainted at you trying to choke yourself while you were asleep...i tried helping but you would always scream when i touched you....i thought you were trying to leave me...." he says with tears threatening to fall once more.

"Cameron i will never ever leave you..." i say trying not to cough but failed as blood and my very common friend darkness welcomed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡

OMFG!!!!!! NO ANA! 
C+A=♥ <\3

mama wolf... :'(

-Adriana /.\