chapter 13

---------*Zayn's POV*-------

"Ana-im sorry"i say trying to comfort her by caressing her cheek but she just flinches at my touch. A pain erupts on my chest of her being afraid of me... im such a monster , i cant believe i hit her. Her beautiful face now marked with my handprint. "Im sorry for everything" i say taking her in my embrace, what i feel is unexplainably amazing. Shivers after shivers of pleasure fill my body from just her touch, i pull away caressing her now healed cheek. How did it heal so fast?

I cant help but see something on her neck, those last seconds of being happy and loving shattered into pieces. Her mark has a wolf howling into the moonlight with bats flying into the darkness spelling 'Cameron' anger and every type of feeling floods my heart. "Who the fuck is Cameron" i yell out of nowhere, of course i know who Cameron is but i want her to say it. Anger flashes her beautiful face "Dont you talk abou-" she yells but soon gets cut off by someone. 

"Im Cameron if you were asking" the voice says. My anger just grows and grows each second. I look up and see Cameron with out a shirt showing off his abs and musles but if anyone is winning this its me. I stand up slowly eying him with the deadliest glare i have, which he gladly returns. I notice he has a mark on his neck the same as Ana's except this wolf was howling into a creset moon with her initials written in cursive on the bottom. She marked him.... that should be me holding her mark and her in my arms. "Ana is mine you leech so stay away from her!" i yell shifting in to my wolf holding my ground in defense mode. Cameron just smirks at me while his eyes turn blood red and his white fangs growing as each second passes. "Cameron stop lets just go home" i hear Ana say tugging his arm slightly.  "No Ana your mine and only mine and i have to show this stupid dog that" he says . That just ticked me off no one calls me a dog i am an Alpha, soon i jump attacking the blood bag but he just swings making contact with my face causing me to fly into a tree. Hes stronger than i thought guess ill have to try harder to win over what is mine! I soon charge but get interrupted by a beautiful pure white wolf.  She had golden brown eyes that stared at mine with worry, anger, and confusion. She stands between me and the leech. Her body shows me shes in attack mode, her pure white fangs showing, her eyes are pure red. "Ana move" i hear the leech say but Ana doesnt move an inch. His words take me aback... i thought Ana was human.... has Derreik been lying to me? Her coat was special, white wolves are only to exist every hundredth decade. . i slowly lift my gaze from Ana to Cameron they must be mindlinking cause i hear Cameron sigh in defeat. Cameron then takes a shirt out from behind his pocket and hands it to Ana causing her to catch it with her mouth. Now that i see it she is ten times larger than the avarage she-wolf. She runs behind a tree and shifts back. Once she comes out she is wearing the shirt Cameron gave her whitch reaches her thighs making it look like a dress. "Come here my princess" Cameron says as she obliges. 

"Well pootch we will continue this later" he says and then turns around with Ana by his side. Anger, heartbreak, and sadness washes over me. Someday that will be me.!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg lmao my baes be my cutties.

Cameron and Zayn be my thotties hope u guys liked it vote and comment for me!!! peace

-Adriana ♥♡♥♡