chapter 12

---------*Ana's POV*--------

This is a dream a bad dream..... no a vision probably hallucination?.... Im going to close my eyes and when i open them im gonna be in bed with Cameron. I thought to myself, but when i reopen my eyes i take in the same surroundings, the thin material of the bag, me on Derreik's shoulder, and the dark forest. "Let me go!" i yell punching and kicking his back. The only thing he did was grip my waist harder. Which hurt like a bitch, dont forget hes a warewolf and Alpha so ya.....

'Cameron help! Cameron!" i mindlink him but theres no response.... 'Cameron... ' i say once more believing im not going to see him in a while , but i still block him out. Not one ounce of hope lingers in me. Soon i just gave myself up feeling to weak to even fight back. Knowing this trip is goin to take a while i allow myself into deep slumber.

----------------

"Wake up you slut, where here" Derreik says ripping the plastic bag off my head. The bright light brims my eyes making them slightly burn, the pack house was just as it was when i left it big dirty baige mansion almost dead grass making it look like pure shit. "What you waiting for dipshit keep walking" Derreik yells pushing me making me face plant the floor. Wow he sure missed me (Note the sarcasm). I lifted myself off the floor to wince in pain. "Come on bitch" Derreik yells kicking me in the stomach.  Ive been gone to long to even know what pain is. "Imma fuck you up yo-" Derreik yells grabbing a fist full of my hair only to be stopped by someone.  "What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" the person yells at Derreik. I look up to see the one and only Zayn Malik. Wow this day just got better. Hes pretty pissed you can tell because his wolf took over causing his brown eyes to turn pitch black. "Get the fuck away from her!" Zayn yelled making me flinch.

'Run' Calude my wolf says and i oblige. I gently get up from the floor. None of them paying any attention as to what im Doing.

I then take off as fast as i can and make my way towards the woods. Im pretty fast compared to an average she-wolf.  I have the sudden erge to shift but Claude doesn't allow me. shit, soon i hear loud steps signaling that either Zayn or Derreik is on my tail.

'keep running' Claude yells in fear. I listen and pick up my speed. As i keep running and dodging trees i accidentally trip over a tree branch. I try to get up and recover but i only crawl backwards. Zayn's dark figure then appears. "You can run but you cant hide" Zayn cooes making a shiver run down my spine from both pleasure and fear. "leave me alone" i spit but get cut off as Zayn's hand attaches itself on my cheek. Tears brim my eyes, i look up to meet Zayn's gaze while holding my cheek. His eyes turn from pitch black to worried brown ones. "Ana- im sorry" he says kneeling down. He tries to touch and calm me down but i just flinch at his touch, But Zayn that doesnt make him stop. "Im sorry... for everything" he says tears threatening to escape his eye sockets. Soon i find myself in his comforting embrace, sparks, shivers, and goosebumps erupt. It took a while me to remember all the shit he did to me... and that i have Cameron.  Zayb then pulls away to see my face, he shows more emotions than the last time i saw him he even held ....love in his eyes. His hand finds my now heald cheek caressing it until his expression changed from soft and sweet to im gonna kill you. "What the fuck is this and who the hell is Cameron!" he yells at my mark, how dare he talk about Cameron that way. "Dont talk abou-" i yell but soon freeze as a voice behind me speaks up. The smell of death, roses, and vanilla fills my lugs.

"Im Cameron if you were asking" the voice says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO LMAO OMG CAMERON AND ZAYN FUCK YA CX LMAO

mama bear and princess of Zayn and Cameron

-Adriana