chapter 18

------*Ana's POV*--------

Whats wrong with me? I never felt so betrayed and angry at the same time, the feeling is unwelcomeming and i dont know if i could even make it through the front door without falling down the stairs. When i finally reach the front door i dont hesitate to break down. Every inch of my body's water supply is pouring itself out of my eye sockets. Why does this always happen to me? Why? Im always treated like a piece of gum under a shoe...unwanted, annoying, disgusting, and most of all disturbing. I mean theres no beauty in a chewed up gum on the floor, chewed up from the beatings and bosing around and on the floor because it means its all alone in its own world suffering from the chewing. And me on this porch right now means Cameron couldnt support the gum no longer and scrapped it off. It hurts so much but i cant be like this anymore i have to start fresh and to do that im gonna put my big girl pants on and have some independence. Tomorrow morning ill no longer be here in California or North Carolina im going to a place were im welcomed and unoticed at the same time and its the city that never sleeps....

New York City.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\~\~~~~

Ahhhhhhh lol hello my kittens jk lol damn i know this chapter sucks but next chapter will be.way better believe me!!! And yea sorry i haven't been updating just i have sports and school so expect updates during the weekends

With love

-mama bear Adriana :p