chapter 11

------*Ana's POV*--------

"Ana go to sleep my dear" Cameron literally whispers in his hot sleepy voice. Ive been trying to at least close my eyes at least but no i just i.. i dont know. "I cant babe, something is going to happen...i just know it".. .

Ever since me and Cameron mated I've been having weird visions and hallucinations. .... one creeped the shit out of me earlier, i was on my way to the kitchen to only to see it covered in blood, every inch of it and in the middle stood Cameron drenched in the thick liquid a psychotic smile covered his angel yet evil face....  "Cameron whats going on" i ask standing a good three meters away scared to even approach him. "Ana come come, i was just about to go and look for you" he says approaching me. Each step he took i took except i walked backwards.  "Why are you walking away from your mate my princess?"  he asks fury in his eyes. All i could think is that hes going crazy, "Cameron what happened" i ask, he then stops dead in his tracks a smirk replacing his anger, "Well you see that" he points to the lifeless body on the floor. "Who is that?" i ask, but Cameron doesn't answer he just picks up the body as if it was a feather. "Why dont you see yourself" he says throwing the body to me making it land infront of me. I slowly crouch down to get a better look only to find Brittany, her face was bearly visable because her face was literaly ripped to shreds. .... by then the vision ended.

"Baby its ok just go to sleep please" Cameron groans one more time. ""Cameron im seriou-" i say but then get interrupted by the doorbell. "Cam...Cam wake up, go get the door" i try shaking him awake only to find it pointless seconds later. I get out of his grip and make my way down stairs. The bell rings one more time making it ring throughout the house. When im infront of the door i reach out for the knob twisting it slowly. Once i open the door i immediately regret ever getting up. Soon a plastic bag is placed over my head followed by a voice i know haunts me everyday..... "Hello whore" Derreik says throwing me over his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG LOL HAHAHAHA CX MAN SHIT BE GETTING INTENSE I SWEAR....

mama bear out peace.

-Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend!  Adriana♥♡♥♡♥♡