chapter 8

------*Ana's POV*-------

Why? why me why.....
How? how did i deserve this....
What? what did i do to you.....
When? when will it stop.....

'Soon' Claude says.

'How do you know?' i ask wanting to get rid of all the memories, beatings, and most of all pain....

'As long as you have Cameron your safe' she replies.

'Now wake up and forget about the pain, dont let it take you under its wings cause more and more will come after' she informs leaving to the back of my mind. ......

------------------

"Doctor is she going to be alright?" .i over hear the angelic voice that is my savior.  "Yes she is but i suggest giving her some of your vampire blood so she may recover as fast, her canine is very very weak and needs all the help she can get.... if the young mistress wasn't a she-wolf she would be dead." i hear a deep voice reply back. "Indeed Dr... may i ask of you to leave the room, she needs me" Cameron chokes as if hes trying not to cry. The door opens then closes signaling that the Doctor left.

"Cameron?" i open my eyes to see his blood-shot ones. "Ana....my princess, how are you feeling? " he asks kneeling down next to the bed so we could be face to face, his beautiful brown eyes full of concern. "Im fine now just tired and weak."  I say caressing his cheeck, he leans into my hand as if it where a thin line of life.

"I can fix that" i look into his eyes waiting for my answer.  "How?" i reply. "Like this" he then takes out his fangs and diggs them into his wrist causing blood to stream like a waterfall. 

"No Cameron please dont hurt yourself" i panick but he doesnt stop and that same liquid keeps oozing out. "For you i would do anything" he says removing his bloody lips and placing them on mine. Sparks of electricity fill my body causing shivers to erupt. His lips danced with mine until i taste a sweet yet salty liquid going down my throat, i try to pull away to catch my breath but Cameron didnt alow me to as the same taste filled my mouth. I was running out of oxygen until he finally pulled away, he held my cheeck in his large yet soft hand as i swallow every ounce of the liquid.  "Cameron i love you" i say meaning it with every once of love in my heart. I see his shocked yet happy expression. "I love you to my darling" he replied causing my wolf to howl in joy at his words. We stayed there for the last 10 minutes with comfortable silence. Until i broke it.

"Cameron can i take a shower, i bet ive been out for a while?" i say. "My sweet may i join you?" he asks causing butterflies to make laps in my stomach. This time i did want his company in the shower. "Yes you may" a smile formed on his pink yet blooed stained lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY I DIDNT POST THE THIRD CHAPTER YESTERDAY!!!!

teen wolf was on and i couldnt miss it so im makin it up. Next chapter will be umm idk how to put it but rated (R) lmao hoped u guys liked it.

love mama bear

-Adriana