chapter 19

---------*Zayns POV*---------

Today is going to change no more "no mate alpha" today im out to retrieve what is rightfully mine. Ana is my mate not that stupid vampire's,  mine!

"Alpha we will be leaving soon" Beck if u had forgotten (aka my best fighter) says "Ok then Beck set up the troops we will head out the east wing unnoticed towards the Dracul manor and attack is that clear?" I say with all the alpha tone i have. "Yes my alpha" he says kneeling at the same time to show respect.

-------Dracul manor--------

"Now i want half of the other tropps on the other side of the manor and when i mind link to invade you do, understand" i scream out so every one of my and alpha Derreik's men can hear. "Zayn just remember im helping for my sister not for you" Derreik comes up to me and declares. I just simply nod, now im in my huge black wolf that has a white spot where the heart is located and white socks on my paws. A whole month of planning this attack better work out. As im at the front door i send the mindlink to everyone, seconds later the manor's walls and doors are broken down.  When i enter i make sure to check up stairs, soon i enter a room that is drenched in blood.

Ana.... I soon get desperate  and hope that this horrendous room wasn't Ana's  death bed.  "What are you doing here? Oh wait your here for Ana, well she's gone  no where in sight so run off mutt" Buffy the stupid vampire says,  I don't know how this guy does it but he gets my anger from zero to a

hundred real quick.  I shift back, as dangerous  that Idea was I had to know if he killed my mate. "What did you do!!!?" I yell with tears brimming  my eyes. "What I had to do, besides it was to protect her!" He yells but this was different instead of fighting and being a demonic rag doll he falls on his knees hands trying to hide his vulnerability but fails. "Why?why did u kill her?!!" 

He then catches me off by laughing like if this whole situation didn't matter.  I'm seriously  going to kill this leech hang him and stuff his mouth with vervain . "You think I of all people killed her no, even if it meant my own life no!"  He stands up with fuming eyes the color of red. "Then what is all this!!!!?" I dominate pointing out the disgusting  scene. "Oh this haha its Brittany the whore  that ruined everything" soon an unrecognizable  Brittany  is visable  and lifeless. 

I'm only going to tell you one thing and that is..... he stops glaring at me soon his hand goes up as if he was going to hit me but his dominant  face falls and so as his hand on my shoulder. "Help me find her"

€£¥¥¥£¥£€¥£¥¥£¥£€¥¥

You like lol sorry I'm taking so long but I hope u enjoyed it

mama bear- Adriana