chapter 7

----*Derreik's POV*-----

"What do you mean the SLUT hasn't come back!!?" i yelled at my Beta(Conner) .

"Sir there is no sign of her whatsoever" he responds until a loud knock on the door interrupts our conversation.  "OPEN THIS DOOR DERREIK NOW!!!" the voice i know well enough now belongs to Zayn. "Open the door Conner" i order him as he gladly obliges.

As the the door opens a very ticked off Zayn comes in. "Whats the problem Alpha Zayn" i ask trying to be as polite as can, knowing hes much stronger than i am.

"Your sister is my mate" he says with anger and disgust in his tone.My eyes widened at his words. "I rejected her but i have a feeling that shes not here" He says while his eyes start to flicker from black to brown. "Yes you are correct Alpha Zayn, we've been tracking her down all day but there's no sign of her" i say. How dare he call that whore my sister. He seemed to notice my anger as a smirk found its way on his face, amused by pissing me off. "Well i got one more piece of information" he spit out making me flinch at his tone. "And what might that be" i say through clenched teeth. He stepped foward and threw me across the room. Pain erupted on my lower back. "You dont use that tone against me prick!" he yelled. I may be an Alpha but his pack and him himself are unstoppable. "As i was saying, your 'Sister' got marked....want to know by who?" he steps closer lifting my chin to meet his angry eyes. "Arent you goin to ask?" he says with a fake expression of hurt. "Who?" i spit at him. That did it, immediately he kicked my stomach and took out a silver pocket knife. He roughly places the cold silver on my neck making me whimper in pain. "Well you stupid dog she was marked by a 'VAMPIRE' and hes just not any vampire hes 'Cameron Dracul Dallas"

Every word he said smacked me in the face. "No... that cant be

..but how" i ask knowing that when a Vampire and Warewolf mate all of the impossible become possible.

~~~~~~\~~~

Hello my pups cx lmao keep voting and commenting to earn more delicious and juicy stuff from the book.

(AKA MAMA WOLF)

-Adriana ♥♡♥