chapter 9

GET READY FOR THIS MY PEPS.....

-------*Cameron's POV!!!*--------

"Cameron can i take a shower, i bet ive been out for a while" she asks. I love the way my name rolls off her pretty little mouth, if only she knew how much of an effect she had on me.... "My sweet may i join you?" i ask with a hint of hope... i know i know desperate huh? but i mean i can never get enough of her beauty. Today i was about to rip myself to shreds at the scenario she put on.  A big ton of pain fell on my chest only to bring back today's awful morning. I mean her leaving me is like not living, i guess im dead already but you know exactly what i mean. "Yea you may" i over hear her  as excitement literally exploded within me. I looked at her with a look that says 'Are you sure?' and she just nods. Shes just straight on adorable thank the moongoddess and darknight for paring us both as mates, i couldnt be more happy. Her small hand reaches for mine as she drags me into the washroom, once she closes the door she stares into the mirror and takes in her appearance to let out a small gasp. Her small hands trace over my mark so everyone can know shes mine and just mine. The mark was a wolf howling into the moonlight as bats fly their way to the darkness only to spell 'Cameron' in cursive . "Its beautiful" she whispers as tears brim her eyes, not tears of pain but tears of joy. My arms grab her waist and pull her into my chest. Her behind my front, i couldnt stop the arousal from growing. Im literally poking her.

She slightly jumps from the poke  but she then leans in making my breath hitch. Her innocent face, lips, eyes, her everything making me go insane. I couldnt hold it any longer as i began to kiss my mark, a soft moan escaped her pink plush lips. I smile at her cute reaction as my hands traveled under her shirt, my fingers rubbing circles beneath her left breast. "Cameron lets take this to the shower?" her eyes full of love and lust. "Mhhh" i reply taking my sweats off since i didnt have a shirt on after that followed my boxer's. A blush made its way on her cheeks as she was completely naked in front of me. I had to fucking pinch myself so that i dont pounce on her, just imagining me taking her virtue as she moans my name. Shivers ran down my spine at the tought. "Cameron coming in or nah?" she yells from behind the curtain.

I guess i was too caught up in the moment that i didnt really realize she was already in the the tub. "Yah babe" i  reply while mocking her tone. Once i got in Ana pounced on me literally.  Her tiny legs wrapping themselves around my waist causing my little friend to wake up. I chuckled at her but as soon as her lips touched my neck a moan was to be heard. "MINE" she growled, her tounge licking my neck as if it were a lollypop. My hands were holdning her naked bottom that i almost didnt feel Ana's sharp canines sink into my neck. "Ana....uhh" i felt pain and pain but soon welcomed by pleasure and more pleasure. My panting was rising as moans escaped once in a while. Likcing my now marked neck Ana smiled in satisfaction. My mark held a creset moon with a wolf howling followed by the bats similar to my mark except hers had the creset moon and her gorgeous name in cusive.

"Ana would you give me the honors of completing the mating process??" i ask wanting her and needing every last inch of her. "I give you the honors" she says while sucking on my earlobe. I slowly pinned her on the bathroom wall with her legs still wrapped around me. I kissed her lips feeling the electricity of pleasure run up and down my body. Moans and groans fill the room, but when i lick he botton lip to ask for permission she denies it, i try again but still denial. I know shes trying to tease me but i squeeze her butt only to make her gasp, on cue my touge explored her mouth tasting the vanilla on her lips. I pull away to position myself at her entrance.  I meet her hazel eyes "Are you sure?" i ask and she nods and with that i slam i to her going in and out. Cries of pain fill the room only to be turned into moans. "Fas-ter Cameron! " she moan yells making me roll my eyes to the back of my head. I speed up hitting her sweet spot making her yell in pleasure.  My mouth then covers hers to taste her. Sloppy wet kisses were made as our tounges danced. I then feel her walls closing signaling she was almost at her high. "Cameron- im im" she moan yells only to get cutt off by me, "Hold it baby girl" i hiss. I feel her nod as i thrust faster and faster into her hitting her g-spot once more only this time i stayed there adding pressure on it making Ana a moaning mess. "Now let go princess" she obliges and releases herself me following her. "I love you" i whisper leaning my forhead against hers.

"I love you to" she replies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMFG!!!! AHGGGG LMAO YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME I SWEAR! ♥♡

CAMERON +ANA

SHIPPERS CX # YAYAYA

-Adriana (aka mama wolf)