chapter 6

-----*Ana's POV*-----

"Ana are you okay?" Cameron shouts from the other side of the door. "F-f-fine" I sob quietly to myself pulling my knees up to my chest.

A cold breeze causes gossebumps to erupt on my skin. I look up and see Cameron staring back at me with sad eyes and a frown, i had to hold myself to not jump in his arms and kiss him like my life depends on it. "Princess are you sure youre okay?" he asks one last time. "Im fin-" but get cut off as Cameron's heavenly lips crash into mine. I kiss back and let our lips move in sync, as he pulls away i whimpered at the loss of his warm pink plump lips. "My darling you should've remembered i can read your thoughts. ... that Zayn guy is your mate aswell huh?" he asks while leaning his forehead against mine. The sound of Zayn's name brings back the pain from earlier... i nod my head. "Baby the only way to not feel this pain is if i mark you as mine" he says caressing my cheek. It took me a while to realize what he was saying until i made my decision. "I would love to be yours my sexy vampire" i say looking straight in his eyes to find love and lust. "You think im sexy?" he asks bitting his bottom lip. I feel embarrassed at what i said cause i didnt know it came out of my mouth, but just nod in agreement. I mean who wouldnt? ??

He leans in once more and kisses me with more passion, he deepens the kiss as his hand travelers around my body taking And touching every curve he can find. His sweet lips leave mine only to fine themselves on my neck. He started teasing me by nibbling and sucking on my sweet spot, and with that he earned a moan from me. "P-please" i request and could feel

him smirk in the crook of my neck. He leaves my neck for about a mili-second until i felt his fangs dig their way between my shoulder blade and neck. At first it was just straight on painful but seconds later pleasure is what took control. "Cameron-ahhh" i moan yell. Once he was done marking me he lifted his head so his eyes can meet mine. The last thing i saw before i blacked out was Cameron's lips dripping with my blood. "Goodnight my Angel" he says. As darkness blinds me.

------*Zayn's POV*-----

"FUCK!!!" i yelled as i felt Ana get marked by a fuckin Vampire! I looked at my reflection in the mirror and saw a douche bag. My anger took over again as i punched the mirror causing my knuckles to bleed out. I pull my hair as i scream so loud that the pack house was shaking literally. Im such an asshole, cause my one and only ever mate jut got fuckin marked by another male.Better yet a disgusting LEECH!!  "Im sorry my dear Alpha , but we started to get worried about y-" i cut off Angie (Aka my personal servant) by grabbing her arm and throwing her on the bed. I know my wolf took over now by the way anger boils in every inch of my body. "STRIP!" i yell as she obeyes. This is gonna hurt....

\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys are the bomb!! i swear lmao. Mamma wolf got one request thoe... like and comment! ♥♡

~Adriana