Author's Plea

Any and all comments, critiques, laughter, silly string or other optional methods of input, explicitly excluding pitchforks, rotten fruit or other unmentionables is encouraged and greatly appreciated by this amateur Indie author and will be taken in stride for both positive or negative connotations as such they may be.

In other words, *any* comments good or bad will be *greatly* appreciated and enjoyed.

Even the bad ones, or the middle neutral not so pro or con ones as well.

Whether it's one of my books or someone else's that you've also read, please consider leaving a review where you purchased or received the book from to show that there is indeed an interest of most any sort.

Amazon.com and its many affiliates go to great lengths to offer, collect and display any and all reviews given for that very reason.

As an indie author in particular, honest reviews are always helpful, no matter how many stars may have been used as they help yet others who might eventually look at a book and make their decision based upon the opinions of others who have already read it.

We all strive to learn from what others have to say about our work and are willing to take the good with the bad as we go.

It's one of many reasons that we as authors take what may be a hobby and put the proverbial pen to paper.

All I ask is that you consider telling us your opinion in return.

For more information on this series and the proper order of the stories found here or my other works elsewhere, please visit my website for more information at www.sellersjr.com