8. the old you

theo saved them

theo saved them. he saved liam and hayden and brought them back.

lydia and grace were happy to see they were both okay and they were asleep when scott, mason, valerie, rachel and malia returned.

theo gave scott a hug and valerie went over to liam and he woke up once he felt her hand on top of his.

"val." liam said with a smile as valerie smiled and she felt tears of joy in her eyes.

"you're okay." she said wrapping her arms around him.

"i'm okay." liam whispered back.

liam and valerie pulled away from each other and liam kissed her in front of everyone

valerie and liam soon fell asleep in each other's arms and rachel smiled and placed a blanket over them.

-

it was time for the funeral

it was time for the funeral. the whole pack was there to support rachel and her family.

rachel sat down and lydia sat beside her with grace on her other side. valerie was sitting in the middle of liam and her father.

stiles and malia showed up and they went and sat beside lydia. afterwards scott and kira arrived and sat beside malia.

theo, parrish, melissa, natalie, noah and some more people had also showed up.

they had a beautiful service for her mother and lydia held rachel's hand the whole time.

after the funeral was over, everyone was gone and rachel turned and saw stiles was still there.

"hey." rachel said as she looked back at him.

"hey, you okay?" stiles asked her as she nodded.