11. burn up

rachel walked into her club and she saw one of the workers

"hey, you don't work here." the guy said as rachel looked over at him.

"actually i do, i also own this building so you should watch what you say next." rachel told him.

"whatever." the guy replied as rachel used her vampire speed to step out in front of him.

"how did you do that?" he asked her as she looked into his eyes.

"now looks like you're having a heart attack." rachel said.

"my chest. it's hurting." the guy said as he began to hold his chest.

"oh, and now your throat is tightening." rachel said as the guy began to hold his throat, struggling to breathe.

"oh, my god. are those spiders all over your body?" rachel asked him as the guy fell to the ground and began to freak out.

rachel watched him struggle and she began to laugh. she noticed that he stopped breathing and she turned to since she felt eyes on her.

"god, can you stop showing up unannounced. it's getting on my nerves." rachel said turning around to see stiles.

"you literally just killed him with your eyes." stiles said as she chuckled.

"yeah, so, now that we've gotten that out of the way. what do you want?" rachel asked him.

"uh, i need your help." stiles said as rachel chuckled.

"you know, hearing that makes me feel good about myself i'm not going to lie." rachel said as stiles walked closer to her.

"rachel, please." stiles said as she turned around.

"first we must do karaoke." rachel said with a bright smile.

rachel began to sing hit me with your best shot and people began to pile into the place but rachel didn't have a care in the world.

stiles looked over at her and he let out a sigh. he needed to find a way to bring her back.

"okay, i listened to you sing are you gonna help me now?" stiles asked her once the song was over.

"actually, i think i need some applause." rachel said as stiles began to clap and she could tell he was getting annoyed.

"okay, i listened to you sing and i even clapped. can we go now?" stiles asked her.