17. marie-jeanne

scott, rachel and liam ended up grabbing one of the dread doctors and they brought him to the clinic and they saw stiles was there talking to deaton

"he's still alive." scott said.

they put him down on the table and deaton started to examine him.

"can you keep him alive?" scott asked.

"i'm not sure he technically is alive." deaton replied.

"screw keeping him alive. how do we get him to talk?" liam asked.

"personally, i don't think we utilize torture nearly enough." stiles said.

"come..." they heard a voice say.

"you hear that?" liam asked.

"come to me... to me." they heard and then the dread doctor shot up and they heard this awful noise making the room shake and they all covered their ears.

as the room shock stiles grabbed onto rachel when he saw her almost tumble down to the ground.

"liam, wait!" scott said when he saw him going after the dread doctor.

but the dread doctor pushed liam back and walked out of the building.

the tables flew across the room and blocked the entrance. liam and scott got up to go move the stuff out of the way.

"stop! it's electrified." deaton said.

"he's right." rachel said.

they could hear the dread doctor and sebastian talking outside and he asked where the pike was.

"the argents." the dread doctor said.

"the cane." scott said.

"they took the cane." liam said.

-

"maybe there's something in here. something about how he was a genetic chimera." scott said looking through masons file.

"mason had a vanishing twin." deaton said.

"now we've got a vanishing mason." stiles said.

"what's that have to do with him turning into a 250 year old french guy? how does that even happen?" liam asked.

"hold on, scott might have something. masons twin wasn't entirely gone. that's what made him a genetic chimera." deaton said.