16. desperate

scott, stiles, rachel, malia, kira, valerie, liam, grace and mason were all sitting in a classroom discussing the plan

"mason you know your part." scott said looking at him.

"grace, corey and i break into the devenford bus and search their shoes." mason said.

"i take out the tv vans." malia said.

"right before the whistle, coach forfeits the game." stiles said.

"the rest of us are looking for a size 10 with a bloody sole." liam said.

"wait, what if it doesn't work?" grace asked.

"yeah, what if we have to go up against the beast?" valerie asked.

"i hate to bring up old memories but, scotts still healing from what theo did to him." malia said.

"no, he's not." kira spoke up.

"she's right." scott said lifting his shirt to show he was healed.

"it happened the night we got lydia out of eichen house. i healed. when we were all together again, when we were a pack." scott said.

rachel felt herself move her hand closer to stiles' and she laced her fingers with his and he looked down and smiled.

"the beast doesn't have a pack." liam said.

"not like us. we can do this, guys. no one dies tonight." scott said.

"now let's get out there." rachel said.

-

they all went out and the plan didn't go as they hoped. coach didn't want to forfeit. the game was still going on.

malia pulled out the tv wires and she looked over at rachel and she gave her a thumbs up.

rachel was watching the game and she noticed that kira was playing a little aggressively. kira was kicked off the field after hitting brett with her lacrosse stick.

liam and stiles were still on the field and liam to go check on brett.

scott tried to go after kira but she ended up just walking away and bretts sister followed her.

rachel saw stiles walk off the field and she looked to see what he was doing. he was checking shoes for blood.

rachel no longer saw scott on the field and she looked back at stiles. sydney had kicked him in the face and she saw him fall down.