part ❤ 01 ❤

One handsome man comes inside the big building. Wearing three suit piece. He very handsome. All the girls are roaming behind him. But he doesn't care. He doesn't have any girlfriends. Girls are throwing them self on him because of his station and wealth. He does not look back on any girls or never touches them. He went inside. employer's immediately get up from the place and said," good morning ASR " yes the person no one they biggest number one businessman. He went straight to his cabin without giving any answer. Their know about is rude, he will get angry quickly. Everyone scared for his anger. Their don't know soon one person going to melt his stone heart.

ASR shouted from his cabin,"AMAN...."

Everyone froze on the spot hearing his roaring voice. Aman immediately runs up to his cabin with a red colour file in his hand. Standing near the door breath hard. He tries to clam down his breath and he knocked on the door

Aman: Can I come in... ASR

A voice comes from inside with angry voice, " come inside dammit"

Aman went inside and he stood in front of ASR... And He handover the red file to him. ASR took the file from aman hand start see. Then ASR rolled his chair and said," good, Everyone has come? He asked still looking at the file.
Aman gulps his saliva hard and said with shivering tone," wo... Wo.. ASR.."
Arnav gets angry and he thumped the desk with his hand and yelled," what wo.. Wo.. Dammit, Open mouth and talk, I don't like to waste time dammit".

Aman took a deep breath and said," ASR, Everybody has arrived but.."

Arnav: now what dammit. He roars it

Aman: ASR, One person has not arrived

Arnav: what the! they are don't know, how time to come for an interview.

Aman lows his head down.

Arnav: now go, send on by one, If that person arrives at the time, send in. Are you understand?

Aman nods his head," yes ASR"

Arnav: now go

Aman went from there. He starts to send one by one. Every girls are curious to meet ASR and want to work with his personal assistant. Their don't know who going to select. But their thought that person his lucky. One by one goes inside with happy face but they're come out with a sad face. See their sad face. Aman knows no one gets still get select. Now one person is missing. She still not come yet. Suddenly aman saw one slim figure coming running inside.
She comes near to aman and said with heavy breath  and tries to catch her breath," wo sorry sir, I get late.."
In the middle aman cut it her and said, oh god, now you come, go quickly to ASR cabin, he so angry because of you"

Girl: because of me. Asked with confuse face

Aman: yes because of you, he hates who are not doing work incorrect time. You late ... So, no go"

That girl bit nails in scared and slowly went up
                               ***************
Today arnav so in an angry mood. He hates girls who throwing their self on him. Here he doesn't like any girls for his personal assistant. He thought call aman to say cancel the interview. He took his mobile out keep on his ear. Then he hears soft knocked in the door. He took a deep breath and said, " not again"
He hears another knock on the door. he took a deep breath and calls out," come in".

And he starts to look his file, he now not in interesting, she also going to same others girls did. He hear heel sound he look at the door he saw two milking legs coming inside. His heart starts to beat fast. He slowly keeps his file on the desk. He slowly....slowly his eyes roll over her body. First, the milky leg, her slim waist. He suddenly feels like to touch there, her perfect body, her lip, he wants to kiss those lip, her eyes, like an ocean, he wants to fell on them deeply. Finally, he saw her full figure. She looks so beautiful, can't say her beauty in one word. She is wearing a white t-shirt and a black mini skirt.

A girl comes in front of him and said with a beautiful smile on her lip," Good Morning ASR.

Arnav comes from his thought hearing melody sweet voice. He clears his throat and he said with his ASR style," have a sit"
That girl said thanks to him and sit in front of him and she gave her file to him and he took the file from her hand when he takes the file his finger caressed her soft palm. The girl eyes went widen she felt shivering running down her body. She quickly pulled her hand back. She this arnav smirked to see her confusion. He looks her file and he read her CV and he loved her name. He wants to hear her name from her mouth so he asked   

Arnav: what is your name.

The girl said with a smile on her lip," Khushi... Khushi Saxena. When he saw her smile on her beautiful lip. He felt the urge to kiss those lips. He doesn't know what he doing he got up from his chair and he went stood behind her. Khushi feel his hot body on her behind. Khushi immediately gets up from the chair and try to turn around but arnav does not allow her to turn around he hold her both shoulder from behind. Khushi started to breath hard arnav fingers start to travelling from Upper arm to wrist. Arnav don't know what Magic he doing on Khushi. khushi feeling like many Butterfly fly inside her stomach. arnav slowly hold her waistline tightly. Khushi gasped loudly as her eyes went wide. Her hands went automatically where arnav holding waist tightly she keeps her hand on his. arnav start to kiss her Bury his face on her neck and start to kiss her neck. khushi throws her head back and start to give a response to his touch. Arnav was happy she was responding to his touch.  Arnav removes her hand from his and pulled her shirt up and start to touch her belly. Khushi feels now she going to die, this all new to her, no one touches her like this, this man only first touching her like this, she can't bear this torture. Arnav starts to circle with his index finger near her round deep navel and suddenly he can't control himself, he never touch any girl still, the first time he doing something like this. He can't control himself when he saw her. He thought in mind, I will make you mine my own Khushi Saxena. He feels her soft belly in his hand he could control himself and put his index finger inside on her deep navel. Khushi eyes went wide and she gasped loudly," SIR, " same time they both are hearing a knock on the cabin door. Both are eyes went widen...

************
This is my first dark story... Tell me if I should to continue or not