Part ❤ 13 ️❤️

When the door gets open and his smirk went vanished and gets shocked to see the view in front of him and he screamed in fear," Baby...."

He stood the in like a statue. He comes to senses when he heard the water drops falling on the hard Marble floor. He immediately rushed to her without wasting few seconds also. He kneels down near and took her in his arms and try to wake her up.

He patted her cheek and try to wake her up," Baby... Baby please open your eyes," he feels scared to see her like this. He don't what happened to her. She is not opening her eyes also.

Arnav gets up from the floor with her and he went out and put her on the bed.

He sits beside her and took her hand in him start to rub her and called her with fear," Baby what happened to you, open your eyes... " but the no moment from her.

He immediately get up from the bed and took his phone which lying on the table and he called the doctor and told him to come to his penthouse and he cut the call and he hurriedly went near to the wardrobe and took out her one dress and he went near to her. Khushi was wrapping a towel. He changed her dress and again try to wake her up.

Suddenly he heard calling bell rang. He quickly runs down stairs and took the doctor to their room.

Arnav with panic mood he said," Doctor sees what happened to her, she isn't opening her eyes"

Doctor: don't worry, I will check up her please can you go out a little after I finished checking her I will call you"

Arnav look at khushi with worried and said," Doctor but...."

Doctor: don't worry, I am here na....

Arnav nods his head and went out with worried and tension for his baby.

......................

He saw the doctor coming out after check khushi. He quickly went to him.

Arnav: Doctor what happened to her? She is OK na...

Doctor with a smile on his face and said," Of course she is totally fine but a little weak. This is will happens in the condition. She must be careful in this condition.

Hearing this Arnav hear start to beat in fear.

Arnav: wh.. What are you talking? what condition?

Doctor smiles to him and said," She is pregnant..."

Hearing this Arnav frozen on the spot. He didn't move an inch also. The words are ringing inside his mind and heart. His baby, his kkushi carrying their symbol of love inside her womb. They're going to have their baby. Their blood. Now their baby going to make their relation more strong. He comes to the senses when doctor tapping his hand on his shoulder.

Arnav: Hua?

Doctor: where are you lost Arnav?

Arnav shook is head and said," Nothing Doctor, doctor can you help me?

Doctor: ya sure...

Arnav took a deep breath and said," Do not tell this matter to my family, When I get the right time, I tell them. So until then you should not tell anyone about it."

Doctor: Don't worry I will not tell this to anyone. You can believe me. Now She is sleeping. Bring her to the hospital tomorrow for another test.

Arnav asked with nervousness," Why doctor? She Ok na?

Doctor: ya she ok. This is a normal test. There is nothing to fear. Ok now I have to go. Take care of her"
And he patted his shoulder and went from there.