part ❤ 09 ️❤️

He whispered with shock, "Baby....."

" Happy Birthday Arnie", Khushi screamed, standing in front of him wearing white colour transparent net sari. He looks around the room and Khushi with shocked eyes. The room decorated with red rose petals and candle. The room looks so most beautiful specially  his Khushi looks so most beautiful in the white transparent sari looking like an angel.

 The room looks so most beautiful specially  his Khushi looks so most beautiful in the white transparent sari looking like an angel

He looks Khushi surprisedly and asked," Baby, what is this..."

Khushi walk near to him and with a smile on her face. Khushi come and stood in front of him and leaning near to his lip and Pecked.

Khushi: Happy birthday Arnie...

Arnav asks Shockley," Baby, are you remember my birthday, I  thought you forgot"

Khushi made face and said," How can you think like that. How can I forget your birthday." And she turns other side, crossing her hands on her chest.

Arnav chuckled, seeing her angry face and come and hug her from behind and said," Oh my Baby get angry"
Khushi try to remove his hand from her waist, but his hold so tight.

Arnav: I am sorry baby, Please forgive this birthday baby"

Khushi turn to him, his hands still around her waist and still she was in his chest.

Khushi: Ok don't make face like this. Leave it all this and come and cut the cake.

She pulled him near to the stool which keeping in the middle hall.

He surprises to see his favourite chocolate cake. That is in the middle of the cake wrote Happy birthday Arnie.

"Oh baby thank you"  and he kiss her cheek.

Khushi gave a knife to cut the cake. He took the knife from her hand and look at her.

Khushi look at him and said," what  are you waiting cut the cake."

Without saying anything Arnav pulled her into him and made her hold the knife and he was also caught.

Khushi look at him with questions eyes. Without saying anything Arnav makes her cut the cake with him.

He keeps the knife and took a cake piece and feed her and she was also fed him back.

She hugged him and said," happy birthday"

Arnav wrapped his arms around her and said," Thank you baby thank you so much baby, I love you I never celebrate my birthday like this after my parents' death, no one celebrates my birthday first time in my life your celebrates my birthday, I am feeling so happy. My words are not enough to say how much I am happy "

Khushi broke the hug and look at his chocolate brown eyes with a huge smirk on her lip and said with a husky voice," Then show me how much you happy"

Arnav looks at her with a huge smile on his face and he lifted her at the speed of lightning. Khushi gasped.

Khushi: what are you doing.

He said with his killing smirk on his face," I am going to show you how much I am  happy today Baby"

Khushi: Arnie

Arnav: shhhhh quiet and he shut her mouth with his. He did not allow her to speak.

Arnav keeps her on the middle of the bed without breaking the kiss. Rose magazines were throughout the bed. He starts to undress her and himself and pulled the quilt on them and start to make love with her wildly and passionately. The room filled with their hot breath and  moans and groaning sound. Both are get climax and he filled her womb with his hot sperm.
Both are breathing heavily.

Arnav lying top of her and keeps his forehead on her and kiss her nose and said breathlessly," you know how I felt when you said you did remember.“

Khushi: how can forget, now in this world, I have only you. I can't lose you, I can't leave without you.
She looks at his eyes and asked," you will not leave me na, I can't leave without you. If you leave me that second I will die"

Arnav gets angry hearing the die word from her mouth.
Arnav holds her shoulders tightly and said with a sharp voice," Don't you dare talk like that, how many times, I warning you to that don't speak like this?"

Khushi bit shivering seeing his angry. She gulps her saliva. She slowly  cupped his cheek and said," I am sorry I will not talk like this."

Arnav like a kid," Promise?"

Khushi: Promise

Arnav: Good and he kissed her forehead and slide into his side and took khushi in his arms.

Khushi start to lost in her thought. Why he said like that after his parents' death, he did not celebrate his birthday and no one also celebrates his birthday. Why his family doing like this to him. Why they don't care for him. I want to know why they're doing like this to Arnie and hurting  him. I will find out everything. I will not let anyone to hurt my Arnie." And she closed her eyes to sleep. She feels so tired after having wildly make love with him. He also sleeps in tired, having so much happening in his heart. After so many  years he celebrates his birthday.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Evening
In RM.

Nani setting the hall besides mami who crunching the carrot. Anjali who polishes her nail and Payal who watching TV.

Suddenly the home phone rang. Mami went and answer the call.

Mami: Hello hi bye bye... Who is speaking?

Other side a voice came," Ma... I am Akash. Where Arnav? He is not here. He is in the house."

Mami: Hello hi bye bye Akash son. He's not here. Why he will be here.

And she cut the hall.

Nani: Who was on the phone?

Mami come and sit bisand said," Akash son asking where Arnav."

Hearing this everyone wondering where arnav.

Nani:  He's not in the office, then where he is.

Anjali keeps the nail polish bottle on the stool and said," Why do we have to worry where he is?"

Payal did not say anything silently she gets up and went to her room and close the door behind her.

She starts to pass here and there. She thought" Where is he," she remembers something,"Maybe he went to see her."

She she clenched her fists, her angry, raise," I will not leave her how can she touch him. She doesn't have the right, I only have the right, he only mine to me. I will find out who she and I will send her far way him and from this world." I will send her away from this world and from from him." She smirked evilly.

<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>
How is it?
▶️ How would khushi get know what happened in Arnav past?

▶️ what Payal going to with khushi?

▶️ How will she find out that that girl was  Khushi?

Thank you sweethearts who are gave your votes and comments.

    Don't forget to click ⭐and do comments.

Take care
See you soon