Part ❤ 18 ️❤️

Middle night Khushi wake up from her sleep and try to wake him up.

Arnav: Mmm.... Baby sleep ' He hugged her

Khushi, she shakes him and tried to wake him. He did not get up. She was irritated. She got angry and she screamed in his ear," Aahhhh... "

He was shocked and sat in bed," What the! Why are you shouting in my ear? "

Khushi pouting her lip like a baby. When he saw her baby face, his anger fled.

He cupped her cheeks,"  Baby, are you Ok? Do you want something? "

She nodded her head as a little child.

Arnav: What baby?  ' He asked with care

Khushi pout her lip and said," I want to eat pickles "

He was shocked," What the! Pickles "

Khushi nodded her head.

Arnav: For this you wake me in the middle of this night? You can eat tomorrow morning, now you sleep" And try to make her lay on the bed.

Khushi: No Arnie I want it now. Please Arnie If I do not eat pickles now then I will not sleep.

Arnav sighs and said," Fine,  Just wait " And he gets up from the bed and went down. After a few minutes, he entered the room with a pickle bottle in his hands. He went near her. She's grabbing a pickle bottle from his hand and  eating it. She moans. Hearing her pleasure moaning sound he feels hard to control himself.

Arnav: Baby stop. Do not make this sound

Khushi, she stopped eating and looked at him confused," What? "

Arnav: Stop making noise baby. Hard to control myself hearing your moaning sound. ' He said with a husky voice," Your moans are like an addiction to me. "

Hearing this she swallowed up the saliva.

Khushi: Arnie

He leaned over on her and he said in her ear," Ha baby "

She looks at his desire eyes and gulped her saliva and said," Wo Arnie I am feeling sleepy." And she immediately lay down in bed immediately and she tightly closed her eyes and acted as she slept.

He chuckled and he lay down in bed and pulled her into his arms and close his eyes to sleep.

................................

Arnav wakes up from his sleep and he looked down and saw she was sleeping on his chest. He's happy to see her face in the morning. He bends down and kissed her forehead. He slowly put her head on the pillow and he went inside the bathroom. After a while he came out. He went near the bed. He saw she is sleeping like an angel. She is truly an angel. She came like an angel in his life. He went and sit on the bed and bend down near to her face and kissed her forehead.

He whispered," You look so cute when you're sleeping "