Part ❤️ 16 ❤️

Khushi walking here and there in the bedroom. She became furious and throw the phone on the bed and she looked at the times and she starts to bite her nail with nervousness," Where did he go and why he isn't answering calls?"

She took the phone from the bed and she again called. But the answer is same. The phone was switched off. She is afraid inside, that something happened to him. And she prayed to God that nothing should happen to him.

She heard a drunk voice," Baby...." She knew whose voice was this. She turns and looks at the door step and saw Arnav standing there and he is waving here and there and he is going to fall down and he held the door for support and he tries to stand but again he lost his balance. See this Khushi immediately rush to him and held him.

Arnav looks at her and said with drunk voice," Baby.... My baby" and pulled her cheek and said," I love you" and he slips from her hold and going to fall.

Khushi made him stand and said," Arnie... Arnie gets up, what happened to you, why are you drunk like this, ha?"

She slowly made him sit on the bed and she removed his jacket. While she removing his jacket Arnav hugged her tummy and buried his face and kiss her tummy. Khushi try to stop him and try to break the hug. But his grip so tight. Khushi sighs and she pulled his face from her tummy and cupped his cheeks and asked with love and care," Arnie what happened?"

Arnav looks at her eyes with innocent eyes and without saying anything to her he pulled her into his lap. Khushi come and fall into his lap.

Khushi gasped," Arnie..." and she try to get up from his lap. But he didn't allow her. He grips her so tightly in his arms. He buried his face on her neck and start to kiss her neck. Khushi start to moan," Ahh... Arnie" and she try to stop him, but he held her both hands with his one hand he kiss her neck.

While kissing her neck, he said," You are mine, no one takes you from me. You can't leave me"

Khushi didn't understand what he is talking. She lost in his touch. She moans," Ahh.. Arnie" he bit her neck hardly and he pushed her on the bed and he comes top of her. Khushi get little scared to see him like this. She can see some angry, worried, fear in his eyes. But why.

He pinned her on the bed and kissing her neck and face.

Khushi moaning," Ouch Arnie... Ah.. ahhhh"

Arnav is kissing her eyes, nose," you can't leave me. I will not allow to go from me. I love you baby, I love you." And he removed her shirt and he went near to her tummy and he put lots of wet kisses there.

He said in drunk voice," I will not let nothing happen to you both." But Khushi didn't hear anything what he says because she lost in his touch. He comes top of her start to undress her fully and himself and he start to make love roughly. He is biting her neck, shoulder. Khushi moaning his name in pain and pleasure. He captured her lip with him kissing her possession. Between in the kiss, he said," I love you baby"

He doesn't know what he does in the drunk status. He roughly made love with her. His body his shivering little bait. Khushi today she feels something in his touch possession, fear, angry. But why.

Arnav fall top of her and closes her eyes and murmured," Baby.." Khushi look at him and she caressed his hair and she also close her eyes to sleep with confusion in her heart and pain in her body.

....................................................
Next day early morning.

Arnav open his eyes slowly. He feels his head aching badly. He held his head and groan," Ouch, why my head is aching like this" then he starts to think what happened yesterday night. Then he remembered what happened yesterday night he went to meet shayam and he said what's happening around them. He went to the bar and he drunk so much and then he comes to home and how he made love with Khushi.

His eyes went wide," Oh shit" and he looks his beside but khushi not on the bed. He gets scared and start to scream,"Baby... Baby where are you?" And he gets up from the bed and he wore his trouser and start to go from there and he stops when he saw Khushi coming inside from the balcony side. She was wearing his shirt.

Arnav immediately rushes to her and he took her into a bone crushing hug

Arnav immediately rushes to her and he took her into a bone crushing hug. Khushi, she feels she couldn't breath," Ah... Arnie"

Arnav broke the hug and cupped her cheeks and asked,"  Baby are you Ok? Are you having any pain? Don't know why yesterday I behaved like that. I am sorry I know I hurt you."

Khushi: Sshhh... Relax Arnie. I am fine" and she cupped his face and said," You don't need to ask sorry because you didn't hurt me. Mmm... By the way I enjoyed your wild side" she winked him.

Arnav pulled her into his chest and said with a smirk on his face,"  Oh really, you enjoyed but I didn't remember anything how you enjoyed. It's Ok, no problem I will do again. Now I am not drunk na" and he touched her lip with his thumb and he bends down and captured her lip with him. Without breaking kiss, he carried her in his arms and put her on the bed and he comes top of  her and kissed her with possession. Khushi put her fingers inside his hair and griped. She is also kissing him back with possession.

Arnav broke the kiss and he lying  beside her, taking her in his arms and he wrapped his arms around and he caressed her hair and said," sleep baby " khushi look at him with confusion and she nodded her head and close her eyes to sleep.

Arnav looks at with lovely. He has tears in his eyes. He knows that she hurt, but she tries to not show in front of him that she hurt. He talks to himself,"  Baby I will not allowed to anything happened to you. I'll be with you like your shadow. No one touches or try to hurt you if they thought anything like that I will show them hell. From today onward they will see the ASR and his treatment. No one can escape from my web. Anyone who does it, I will not easily leave them. Even though they my own family, I will not leave them."

He kissed her hair and said," I am here, I will not allow anyone to hurt you. I will not let anything happen to you until I am alive. I will save it the promise I made to your father." And he closes his eyes to sleep.

............................................

Payal came out of the shopping mall. She has lots of shopping bags in her both hands. When she about to cross the road suddenly a car came rapidly and about to hit her, she gets scared and screamed in fear. She put the shopping bags on the floor and close her face with both hands. She opened her eyes when she didn't feel any pain. She heard someone saying," Daughter you should see where are you going," she look back and saw a man standing behind her holding her arm. She then realized that she didn't meet  an accident and this man saved her. She thanks to the man, and she went from there.

A man standing behind a tree at a distance and he come out and he looks at the man who he saved Payal and he showed his thumbs up and the man also showed his thumbs up and smile to him and he took his phone out and called some and said," ASR our work is over."

ASR smirked," Good, I'll tell you what to do next"

The man: Ok ASR

ASR: Ok, I will call you later" and he cut the call with a smirk on his lip and he looks down his arms and saw his baby, khushi sleeping peacefully on his arms. He hugged her tightly in his arms and closed his eyes.

...................................

Hw is it?

Thank you sweethearts who are gave your votes and comments.

    Don't forget to click the ⭐and do the comments

Take care...
See you soon... 😇😃