part ❤️ 12 ❤️

A voice came: Arnav...

Arnav turn and look at the person with shocked eyes and thinking now what's going to happen and Khushi looking at the person with shock and confuse.

Arnav comes from his shock and he said with stumbled voice,"  Sh... Shyam"

Khushi look at arnav with confusedly and asked," Arnie do you know him? Who is he?"

Shyam comes near to him and he looked arnav and Khushi with shock face. He never saw in his life arnav going behind any girls and he hate girls who are throwing on him.

Shaym Shockley," Arnav...  what is this? Who is she? "

Arnav doesn't know what to say. His brother in law saw him with his Khushi. He doesn't want anyone to know about Khushi but today his brother in law saw them together.

Shayam and khushi  asked at the same time," Arnie / Arnav  answer the question I asked?

Arnav now knows he can't hide anything to his brother in law so he thought to tell the truth he don't want to hurt his khushi.

Arnav turn to shayam and said," shayam she... she is khushi my love, my life, my everything"

Hearing shayam shocked, but also happy because someone came to show the true love to him. His thoughts broke by khushi

Khushi: but arnie did not you say who he is?

Arnav turn to khushi and said," Wo... Baby he was my brother in law my sister's husband"

Hearing this khushi get shock and her eyes went wide and she screamed  in shock," WHAT!!! "

Arnav and shayam shut the eyes tightly.

Arnav: baby, why are you screaming like this?

Khushi pulled him close to her by holding his shirt collar," Arnie what are you saying he is your brother in law" arnav nod his head innocently. Khushi start to bite her nails in tension," What we will do Arnie he saw us together. He will say to your family about us na. Then their will get to know everything about us"

Arnav chuckled see her cute tension face and her talk. Shayam also chuckled hearing her talk little bit and he thought to clear khushi fear.

Shayam: hey.. Don't worry dear, I will not tell anyone about this ok. You both enjoy your life without any worries.

Hearing this khushi feel relax somewhere arnav also feeling relax and believed in him that he will not say anything about them to his family.

Khushi happily," Oh thank you shayam sir"

Shayam suddenly shouted,"  Don't call me like that" this made them a shock 

Arnav and khushi look each other was Shockley.

Arnav: Shayam..... but cut off by shayam

Shayam: said to her don't call me like that

Khushi asked sadly," Did I say something wrong?"

Shayam: Yes

Now khushi feeling like to cry her eyes are getting moist. See this arnav get worried he can't see her like this. When arnav going to ask to shayam why he said like this and shayam interrupted and said.

Shayam: call me... Call me bhaee ( brother)

Khushi Shockley,"  Hua?
Arnav smile hearing this.

Shayam: Yes call me bhaee. Now your was arnav soul then you're my sister. You know one thing I don't have any sisters. I want sisters I asked to god to give sister to me, but god didn't give me that time now he gave me, now see I got an angel like sister. You will call me bhaee na?