part ❤️ 10 ❤️

Night in RM

Arnav comes to the home. When he starts going to his room. He stops by hearing a voice. Turn and look back and saw the owner of the voice. The person no one Anjali.

Anjali: Arnav where are you coming from? Where did you go from the office suddenly?

Arnav hearing where did you go he remember khushi. How she celebrates his birthday. He only has her for him. His life, love everything. He comes from his thoughts hearing Anjali angry voice.

Anjali: Arnav I asked something to you? Where you went?

Arnav: I went to see someone

Anjali: whose that someone?

Arnav: wo... my business partner

Anjali: Mm... Ok and she went from there.

Arnav took a deep breath and he went to his room. He threw his laptop bag on the bed and stood in front of the mirror and start to remove his shirt. He removes his shirt and he saw the lipstick mark and love bite mark on his chest. He smirked and slowly touch those marks which give by his love.

Arnav whispered husky," Baby what have you done to me? I can't stay away from you for a minute. What did you did me to me?

His thoughts broke by his phone ringtone and he saw the caller id and with a smirk on his lip he answers the call.

Arnav spoke with a husky voice," Why is not my baby still sleeping? "

She talks with cute baby voice," No sleep for me "

He went near to the wardrobe keep his phone on his ear," Why? What happened? Are you Ok?" He asked worriedly.

Khushi: because of you

Arnav took his night dress out and said Shockley," WHAT THE!!! what have I done now? "

Khushi: I could not sleep. I want to see you and hearing your husky voice and want to sleep in your arms

Hearing this Arnav smile. He comes and fell on the bed and looking at the ceiling, he said," My baby missing me so much"

Khushi: yes, I miss you Arnie I want to be with you.

Arnav: don't worry baby soon you'll be with me.

Khushi: Mmm....

Arnav: Baby are you remember our second meet?

Arnav thought to change the topics he knows how much she missing him. If they talk about it again, she will start to cry and he doesn't want that. He can't see tears in those beautiful eyes.

Arnav again called her when he didn't get any reply from the other side," Baby... " he stopped by hearing her breathing sound. She fell asleep while talking to him. He smiles and said," Good night baby " and he cut the call. He get up from the bed and went inside the washroom taking his night dress.

After some time he comes out and went and lying on the bed. He took his phone and open his gallery and he clicks khushi pictures and caressed the picture softly and said," Baby still I can't forget our second meeting. That day you look so cute " He remembers that day he craved to kiss her again. But his nostalgia was fulfilled. I remember what happened that day.

Flashback

From the day he met her he can't do his work. Her thought was filled his heart and mind from that day. Again he want to meet her. He remembers the kiss. Her lip like a sweets. He wants to taste the lip again. He knows whose daughter she is. Tomorrow he is having a meeting with him. He knows she helping her father in business. She only handles the business. So again tomorrow he can meet her. With happy he falling to sleep.