part ❤ 04 ❤

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°Next day

Next day.
Arnav is in his cabin and typing something on his laptop

Suddenly he heard knock sound on his cabin door. Without talking eyes from the laptop. He said," come in"

Aman comes inside and said," Asr Mr.Sharma  come to meet you.

" ok send him, " Arnav said

" ok, " and aman went from there.

After sometime Mr.Sharma come inside his cabin. Arnav stood from his chair and give a handshake with him. And said " pls take your seat"

Sharma: thank you and he sits in front of Arnav and Arnav also took his seat. And their start to talk about the project and Arnav said.

Arnav: I accept this Project

Sharma: I am very happy to work with you ASR. Ha... Today I have my son birthday party so you and your family should come.

Arnav: I will definitely attend

Mr. Sharma gets up from the chair and again shake hand with Arnav and he went from there.

Arnav took his mobile and call Aman to come to his cabin

After sometime Aman comes inside his cabin and asked

Aman: ASR..

Arnav: Aman Mr.Sharam invite us to his son birthday party. You have to report this message to the house, I will inform Khushi of this.

Aman: Ok ASR

Arnav: Now you can go

Aman went from there.

After Aman left. Arnav took his mobile out and call his baby KHUSHI.

After two-three ring, Khushi answers the call. Arnav starts to thrower question on her.

Arnav: Baby where are you, why late to answer the call, are you Ok na?", and he asked panic. He is so worried about his Khushi.

Khushi rolled his eyes. She knows about him he always gets worried and panic for her. He loves her so much. She was his life.

Khushi: Sshhh Arnie I am fine, you don't get tension, nothing will happen to me. Ok now say why you me call me now.

Arnav: Khushi come to my cabin now.

Khushi shouted," NO"

Arnav also shouted, " WHAT THE!"

Khushi said," Stop your what the!, here I have a lot have work, I don't have time to hear you're what the.

Arnav: WHAT THE!

But Khushi cut the call. Arnav looks the phone with the unbelievable look. Then he got the idea he took his phone out and call Aman asked something. Then he cut the call with killing a smirk on his face. Then he got up from his chair and went out.

          ~•••~••••~•••~•••~•••~
In storeroom  ( AR)

Khushi standing in stool the stool leg is little shaking. She tries to balance herself. She here comes to search old file. Suddenly she hears the door opening sound and she tries to turn looks back. But her bad luck she lost the balance and slipped from the stool. Arnav saw this and run to and catch her before she fell on the hard floor. When he ender inside the room he saw Khushi leg slipping from the stool. He is heart skipped a beat in fear. If she has a scratch in her body or if something happened, he can not bear it. He embraced her in his chest tightly. He broke the hug and asked," Baby are you ok if you get any hurt"

Khushi nods her head no...

Arnav felt relieved. He again hugs tightly and said," I LOVE YOU BABY, Do not think of leaving me, I can't leave without you." he broke the hug and kiss on her forehead.

Khushi cupped his face and kiss on his cheek and said," I LOVE YOU ARNIE, I will never leave you "

" ok say what are you doing here," arnav asked and made her sit on there a table which kept on the corner of the room.
"I come here to search old file," she said and put her both hand around his neck pulled him close to her.

" Old file, he asked with confusing and said," Ok leave it, today night you have to come with me for the party"

" Party", she asked with confusion.

Caressing her hair and cupped her cheek and said," yes baby Mr. Sharama has invited us to his son birthday party. My family also coming"

" What your family members also coming" asked with shock widen eyes.

See her widen eyes he chuckled and kiss her eyes. She closes her eyes and smile.

" why are you scared for my family members," he asked.

Khushi opened her eyes and said," No I am not scared for anyone, who said like that"

" I know my baby not scared," and bend down to capture her lip. But before he captures her lip she pushed him back. He took two step back in her sudden push and said," WHAT THE!"

"Eerrr stops your what the and come let's go out before Your employee will come inside see what his boss and Pa doing inside the storeroom." and she jumped from the table and took his hand in her and start to pull him to go out.

      ~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~
In RM

Aman called to RM and inform the new that today night they are invited to a party.