part ❤ 05 ❤

Night at the party (hotel)

He and his family came to the party, now he waiting for Khushi. And his family enjoying the party. He often watches the entrance. Mr Sharma comes there and said," Hello ASR, Thank you for you and your family visit.

Arnav gave a little smile to him. Then again Mr Sharma asked

Sharma: ASR why are you standing here. Come inside and enjoy the party with your family.

Arnav: it's Ok You go and enjoy your son birthday party, I'll come back after some time

Sharma: ASR, are you ok. Any problem," he asked with worried.

Arnav: No nothing like that I am waiting for my Pa ( but inside he said himself waiting for my BABY)

Sharma: ha ok  you carry on," and he went from there

Again he looks at the entrance door.  There no have a sign of she coming. He thought to call her he took his phone and turn to others side and dial her number but he stops bye hearing someone calling him from behind," ASR"

He turns to see the person but his eyes went to the entrance his breath stops his heartbeat start to beat fast.

He saw his baby Khushi coming inside wearing a black net saree, She was wearing appropriate jewellery for saree

His dark eyes roaming on her hot body. He gulps his saliva when He saw her deep navel through the sari. He took his eyes from when that person called him again. He looks at the person and Khushi. He saw Khushi coming towards him so he turns to the person said excuse.  But Khushi did not stop near him. She went straight to Mrs.sharma and stood in front of her and said," Hello Mrs Sharma " and start to she talks like that.

Arnav sees this and he said his most favourite words, " WHAT THE". he shook his head and said how dare she, She saw me but she acting like she doesn't saw me. Wait my wildcat I will show you in bed who I am to you"

He many time he tries to talk Khushi and catch her but she escapes from him. He can't control himself he wants her badly now Khushi is playing Hide and seeks with him. He to took his phone out and send msg to Khushi Unable to bear is control," Baby pls come to me I can't control myself I want you now "

She got that msg and smirked to herself and send msg to arnav " I can't if you can't control yourself then come and catch me I know you scared of your family"

He read the msg and said " What the! Who said I am scared of my family I am not, wait now I will show you. Who I am "

He saw Khushi going near to the poolside. He straightway went behind Khushi. Khushi doesn't know he is coming behind her. She went stood in front of the pool but suddenly, Anticipated things happened. She was pinned on the poolside wall and one firm hand pinned her one hand above the heads and other his hand holding her nape and he slammed his lip on and start to kiss her angry. Khushi first gets shocked and she went numb she did not respond to his kiss when he bit her lip in angry she come to sense and start to respond to his kisses like how he kissing her lip and biting, sucking. But there are don't know a pair of eyes watches all this with angry. Those eyes burn in anger

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
What do you think?  Who is that person?...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••What do you think?  Who is that person?