part ❤ 19 ️❤️

Arnav feeling a wet kiss on his cheek. It brought Arnav back to present.

Arnav: Aww, My baby wakes up. ' He cupped her cheeks and kissed her lip.

Khushi asked after a while when they broke the kiss,"  Mmm... What were you thinking.

Arnav: Nothing, I recalled that beautiful night

Khushi asked with confusion expression on her face," which night? "

Arnav leaned over her body and pressed his body with her soft body. She feels hard to breathe.

Arnav: The night we became one soul.

Hearing this her both cheeks turn to his favourite colour.

Arnav: You don't know how you wild that night. Even now also thought of it, it will make me turn on. ' And he eyed her lip and bend down to capture her lip with him, but he fell on the bed flat.

Arnav: What the!

Khushi pushed him aside and she ran inside the bathroom.

........................
Inside the bathroom

Khushi stands in front of the mirror and looks at her in the mirror and blush. She remembers what happened that night and the next morning. How did she react when she woke up from sleep.

Flash black

After the wild love making they both are falling into the sleep. Not knowing what will happen tomorrow morning.

Next day the sunlight peeked into the room through the window curtain and made her wake up. She slowly opened her eyes. She feels her head aching badly. She feels as if someone has hit her head with an iron rod.

She pressed her head with her one hand and she groaned," Eerrrr.... Why my aching like this " And she feeling like something is hard on her chest. She looks down and gasped. She finds Arnav sleeping on her chest. She realizes that their naked under the blanket. She gasped in shock and screamed.

Khushi: Aaaaahhhhh.....

Arnav sat up with a jerk and he looked at her with confusion," Why are you screaming like this? "

She looks at him with cute angry on her face," Are you asking me why I am screaming like this? "

He looked at her with confusion.

Khushi she hit him in his chest," What did you do with me? How did we get here? Why are we both naked? What happened between the two of us?" She beat him without stopping.

He tried to stop her," stop, Khushi stop, Ouch Khushi stop"

But she didn't stop. He grabbed her wrist and stopped her," Baby stop "

She stopped and asked," What did you say? "

Arnav: Hua?

Khushi: What did you call me now?

Arnav asked with confusion," What? " He doesn't understand what she's saying.

Khushi look at him with cute angry on her face," Why did you call me baby? "

Now he understands," Ohhh.... "

Khushi: What Ohh...

Arnav asked with a smirk on his face," Why can't I call you like that? You called me with a sweet name, that time did I say something? "

She looked at him with shock and confusion,"  What? "

Arnav: When you call me Arnie that time did I say something.