Chapter 4

*A/N PLZZZ vote & comment!!!!! thank you for all the positive feedback I'm glad y'all are liking it so far!:)*

Tarynz POV

"Is there something going on between you and Ashton?" Luke asks. Oh boy.

"Umm no. Why?"

"Well.. you two seem to get along very well."

"Just because you, Calum, and Michael hate me doesn't mean he has to."

"That's not what I meant-"

"Shhh." I say, sitting up. "I don't feel good." Luke mumbles something before telling the driver to pull over.

I quickly shove the door open and fall to my knees. Luckily I only throw up a little, but Luke holds my hair and rubs my back until I'm finished.

"I can't let you go home like this. And I'm drunk so don't fight me on it." Luke says.

"Luuuuuke." I whine, but he ignores me. Typical.

Before I know it, we pull up to a rather large hotel. The driver, who's name I learned is Richard, opens the door for our drunk asses. Luke puts an arm around my waist to help stable me (or maybe to stable himself). I lean against him and we stumble towards the elevator. Once we're inside the elevator, we start laughing. I don't know at who, or at what, but neither of us can stop. We finally make it to his floor, and we're still laughing when he opens the door to his room.

And then I stop. Because who do I see? None other than Destini, Leeana, and Desiree.

"Fuck.." Luke whispers.

"Forget it, I'll just call Ashton." Nothing could have sobered me up quicker than seeing that.

"Taryn-"

"Goodnight, Luke."

I walk away before he can protest. I take the elevator back down to the lobby, and thank god Ashton is walking in when I get there.

"Ashton, I hate to impose but the 3 whores are in his room and-"

"Of course you can stay with meeee!" Ashton says, still completely wasted. Once again, thank god for Ashton Irwin.

We get up to his room, which happens to be right next to Luke's, and of course there's only one bed.

"I'll sleep on the floor don't worry!" I say.

"Don't be ridiculous, Taryn! We're best friends, remember! You will sleep in the bed with me." Obviously I wasn't going to protest, so I go with it.

"Let's fuck with Luke." Ashton giggles. And then moans. LOUDLY.

"Ashton!" I yell, swatting his arm.

"Just go with it." He whispers. He moans again. Pretty soon we're having a competition to see who can moan louder, and I'm definitely winning. Our moans are soon interrupted by a banging on the door. Ashton walks to the door in only his boxers, opening it to find a furious Luke.

"Ashton could you please keep it down? I'm trying to sleep."

"You hear that Taryn? Luke says you're being too loud." Ashton says to me.

"Taryn? What the hell?" Luke says.

"Goodnight Luke!" Ashton says, slamming the door. He comes back to bed, giving me a high five.

"Priceless." He says before we both drift off to sleep.

-----------

The next morning, I wake up cuddled against Ashton, his arm around my waist. I lift my head slightly to take in my surroundings, but immediately lay back on the pillow when the pounding headache hits me. F.ucking Jell-O Shots. I hear a soft yawn behind me, followed by an inhuman noise.

"Umm Ashton?" I whisper.

"Oh thank god it's you, I was scared you were the creepy girl from the after party." He says, sighing with relief.

"F.uck you." I laugh. He slowly rolls out of bed and walks towards the window, the sunlight gleaming on his toned chest & abs. Well shit.

"Much better." He says, swiftly closing the curtains. "It's almost noon, we should probably get you home yeah?" I nod in agreement, and he offers me a shirt and boxers to put on instead of last night's outfit. "Don't worry, everyone will think they're Luke's."

Right after I finish getting changed, someone barges into the hotel room. Calum. He glances down at Ashton's shirt on me, then over to Ashton.

"Why am I not surprised?" He asks, looking straight at me.

"Give it a rest, Cal." Ashton says, annoyance clear in his voice.

"Whatever, Ashton we have an interview at 3. We're leaving in an hour." Then he turns to me. "Oh, and you won't be needed today. Richard is waiting for you downstairs." And with that, he walks out of the room.

"Taryn, I'll talk to him okay? He can't treat you like that." Ashton says, noticing the distraught look on my face.

"Thanks, Ash." I give him a tight hug and then head down to the car.

---------------------

After getting home and confirming to my mother that Luke and I are, in fact, dating, I decide to turn on the interview. May as well be a supportive fake girlfriend, right?

The interview goes like any other, questions like who's the messiest, what do they fight about, etc. And then it gets interesting.

Interviewer: So Luke, word on the street is you have yourself a new girlfriend?

Luke: It's true.

Int: Who's the lucky girl?

Luke: Her name is Taryn, Taryn Thompson.

Int: Boys, do you all approve?

*awkward silence*

Ashton: Yes, we all do (glares at Calum), she's lovely, and perfect for our little Lucas.

Int: I have just received word that she is here backstage, let's bring her out for a few questions!

What?! I'm completely confused until I see the stupid little grin on Calum's face. My phone vibrates almost immediately, it's Jen.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Taryn, you are supposed to be at the interview. Where are you?"