Chapter 5 part 2

I WILL NOW BE UPDATING WHENEVER THIS CHAPTER GETS 15 VOTES , THANK YOU... ALSO SORRY IM NOT VERY GOOD AT WRITING SMUT...yet #CNT #CNT #CNT

TARYNS POV

I glance over at Luke, who's talking to his groupies.

"Let's do this."

------

Luke's POV

I see Taryn walking over, and Jens already told me what we have to do. I'm excited, a little too excited. When she walks over, she pulls me into a hug.

"You lay down first." She whispers slowly. This is not going to go over well.

I lay down on the table. She places a lime wedge in my mouth, and rubs the salt on my neck. Taryn being Taryn, she refuses to take a shot out of my belly button, so she pours the tequila in the little indention between my neck and chest.

She leans down, hand behinds her back, and slowly licks the salt off my neck, gently scraping her teeth against my skin. Fuck. She then places her lips over mine, sucking the juice out of the lime. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm getting more and more turned on. I feel her tongue run up my chest, drinking in the liquid. I shut my eyes, thinking of dead puppies and naked grandpas. Luke: 1, Boner: 0. Except now, it's my turn.

People are starting to crowd around us as I lay her on the table. I put the Lime and salt in place, then pour a shot of tequila in her belly button. I lean over to whisper to her, letting my fingers softly trail along her exposed stomach.

"Don't. Move."

I immediately go to her neck, slowly licking off the salt. Goosebumps quickly cover her skin, and she ever so slightly leans her head back.

"What did I say about moving? I'm going to have to punish you for that." I whisper so that only she can hear.

I proceed to take the lime from her lips, drinking in the sour juice. Now it's time. I stand in between her legs, smirking at her before I lean down, place my tongue on her soft stomach right above her pants, and ever so slightly run my tongue up to her belly button where I drink the tequila.

When I look up at her she's staring at me, wide-eyed.

Taryns POV

The moment he looked up at me, I couldn't take any more. I grabbed the collar of his shirt, yanking him towards me, smashing my lips against his. Cheers erupt all around us.

"Let's get out of here?" He whispers.

"Please." I beg.

He grabs my hand and leads me out of the building and to the car.

"Hotel, Richard." Luke tells the driver.

"Now for you.." Luke says, looking back at me.

He immediately leans in, reattaching his lips to mine. The moment we touch, electricity surges through my body. I need him, and I need him now. I pull myself onto his lap, straddling him, and grind slowly against his growing pants.

"Holy shit.." He whispers in between kisses. His lips move to my neck, gently sucking on the sensitive skin. "I can't wait to get to the hotel."

5 seconds later, Richard opens the door, signaling our arrival. Awkward. I climb out first, Luke stumbling behind me. He stays close behind me, hiding his extremely noticeable bulge from everyone. We scramble into the elevator, and unfortunately there's someone else in there. After the few awkward moments, we exit the elevator and Luke's hands are on me once again. I wrap my arms around his neck, reaching up to meet his lips once again. A charge surges through my body once again. He walks backwards not breaking the kiss, until we get to his door. He fumbles with the key and finally gets it open.

He stands behind me with his hard strong body pushing onto mine. I can feel every inch of him, from my shoulders to my knees. Using his fingertips, he pushes my hair out of the way while kissing my shoulder. He runs his wet tongue up my neck, causing me to shiver, my body reacting instantly, aching for more. He takes my hands one at a time and raises them above my head, onto his shoulders so my body is taut and craving his touch once again. As I feel his body rubbing and caressing my back, I put my hands behind his neck, tugging the hair at the nape in my impatience for him to continue. He lets out a sexy laugh, knowing exactly what I want and need; running his hands down my body, then up under my loose shirt, cupping my boobs. I'm holding my breath through the sensations; it now rushes out of me as I take a shuddering breath of air into my lungs.

I lean my head back onto his shoulder, letting go with the sensations running through me from head to foot. I feel everything, sense everything; I crave more, I want more. He kisses my neck, running his lips up to my ear, his warm breath on my skin causing me to shake with my impending euphoric explosion. I cannot stop shaking from the feelings going through me as his fingers continue the pleasure with pinching my nipples as both hands are now working together; they move down my body, undoing my pants, pushing them down enough for access to my panties, then his hands move quickly around my hips and squeezes my ass. His hands are inside the lacy fabric, his fingers caressing across my swelling clit, causing me to moan and close my eyes for a second. I flick them open quickly, watching the reactions from his touch; his fingers are skimming across my exposed body, caressing, playing, making me wet.

I can't stop moaning with pleasure, little whimpers coming from my partly open mouth, as he uses the palms of his hands and fingers to move up and down my body from my boobs across my quivering stomach down to my clit. He stops, and then uses his fingers to rub my clit, up and down with deliciously slow motion, bringing me close to orgasm. I feel his fingers going into me, my back arching; yearning for more. As I get closer and closer, my legs begin to clench together.

"Not yet." He demands.

He leads me back towards the bed and lays me down. He climbs on top of me, straddling me, and continues to pull off my pants. My hands go to his belt, then to his button and zipper. He helps me pull down his pants considering they're so tight. He then pulls down his boxers, and holy shit, I don't know if it's possible that he got bigger, but it definitely looks like it. He hovers over me, breathing heavily.

"You ready?" He asks. I nod quickly, yearning to feel him. He grants my wish, and slowly thrusts into me. I gasp at the sudden pleasure; he's definitely bigger. He continues the motion, in, out, in, out, his hips pounding against mine. Multiple moans slip out of both of our mouths as my nails dig into his back, forcing him deeper and deeper inside of me.

Our breathing gets heavier as he thrusts into me one last time, my whole body clenches and my mind goes fuzzy. After I catch my breath, I hold out my fist. Luke bumps it with his.

"Good game, Thompson."

"Hit the showers, Hemmings."