Chapter 12

Sorry for the wait!! remember to vote and comment!!:)

LUKE POV

We climb out of the car, immediately getting engulfed in the thousands of flashing bulbs.

"Just smile, baby." I whisper to Taryn, pulling her close. She does as told, until they start asking questions ....

"Taryn, who's bigger, Luke or Ashton?!"

"Does it bother you that all the fans hate you?!"

"Who's the dad, Luke or Ashton?!"

I feel her tense up beside me, especially on the last one.

"How did they know?" She whispers.

"Know what? They're just trying to get a reaction out of you, don't let them win."

She bites her lip and nods, and it's so damn attractive that I can't help but to lean down and softly place my lips on hers. The crowd cheers.

"Luke...." She mumbles against my lips, but I can tell she's smiling.

"That's what you get for being so hot!" She gently shoves my chest.

ASHTON POV

Cal, Mikey and I get to the event a few minutes late, but not late enough for us to see Taryn and Luke kiss.

"They're good actors." Mikey says. Cal and I roll our eyes. "What???"

"Mike, they're not acting." Cal explains.

"Since when?" He asks.

"Do you not remember his rant in Toxic when he kept saying how much he wants her?"

"No as a matter of fact, I do not remember that night at all." We roll our eyes once again, and practically tumble out of the car.

TARYN POV

The moment I see Ashton tumble out of the car, I run over to him. His eyes go wide and glances at the paps. My heart sinks a little, then I get an idea.

"Calum!" I say, giving him a huge hug. He looks confused, but hugs me back.

"Mikey!!" I do the same with him.

"Ashton!!!" I wrap my arms around his neck, and he squeezes hard around my waist.

"I've missed you." He whispers just loud enough for me to hear.

Once I get escorted inside while the boys take pictures, a tall blonde hair, blue eyes girl approaches me.

"Hey, you're Taryn right?"

"Yep!"

"My names Lexie, I won that radio contest and now I get to be here!!" She squeals. I honestly have no idea what she's talking about.

"Oh congrats!" I say.

"You're so lucky that you're dating Luke!! Does Ashton have a secret girlfriend? What's it like getting to be with the boys all the time? Are they better looking in person??"

"Woah woah slow down!" I laugh, "No, Ashton's single. It's pretty.... eventful I guess. Are they better looking in person? Why don't you see for yourself." I nod towards the entrance where the boys have just walked in.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god pinch me I'm dreaming." I swear she's about to have a heart attack right beside me.

"It'll be okay! They're just your average teenage idiots." She clutches my arm for support as I wave the boys over.

"Boys, this is Lexie, the contest winner!"

They all give her huge hugs, and she looked like she might die when Ashton hugged her.

"Hey Ashton, why don't you go show Lexie what amazing Jello Shots they have." I tell him. He smiles&nods, offering his arm to the blonde.

"Sooooo...." Luke says, turning to me. I raise my eyebrows. "Come on, I wanna show you something." He grabs my hand and leads me into a hallway.

"Luke, where are we going?"

"Don't talk, just follow." I roll my eyes, but continue to follow him. We walk down the long hallway until we get to another door, which opens to a dark staircase.

"Luke I swear to God, I have my rape whistle and I'm not afraid to use it."

"First off, you're talking too much, second... it's not rape if you like it." I laugh as we continue up the staircase. We finally get to the door at the top, which opens to the roof.

"Luke, why are we on the roof- oh my god..." He opens the door to the most beautiful view of the city lights I have ever seen.

"C'mon, there's a couch out here, Cal and I come up here during a lot of events." He sits down on the big black sofa and pulls me into his lap. I lay against his chest, and for a few quiet minutes we just look out at the city.

"Luke?" I ask.

"What is it?"

"Do you ever get tired of it all? Like being famous. All the fans and paparazzi and rumours and having fake girlfriends?"

"Well, yes and no. I love the fans more than anything, I've gotten used to the paps by now so they don't really bother me. The rumours can get crazy, and so can my fake girlfriend." I raise up and glare at him, but he just pulls me back into his chest. "Yeah, sometimes I wish I could have a little time and go back home and stuff. But I have the guys, they feel like home. And you. You feel like home." He whispers the last part. I nuzzle into his chest, lightly tracing patterns into his shirt with my finger tips.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, "I should've just told you I loved you then."

"Yeah, you should've." He laughs, "But we're here now." He wraps his arms around me even tighter.

"That first night... I can't believe you thought I like had a crush on Ashton!" I laugh.

"I just can't believe I made Jen-" He doesn't finish.

"Made Jen what?" I ask, confused.

"Uh, nothing..."

"Luke!"

"Can't believe I made Jen tell you that you couldn't be seen with him...."