Chapter 9

(Beca's Pov)

I woke up at 4am.
I just couldn't believe what had happened.
I thought I was dreaming but it was all for real.
I'm was so sad.
I loved the baby.
Chloe and I would've been the best mums.
Fuck!

I started crying again...
Not only cause of the baby but  Chloe's life is so depressing.
She lost her boyfriend.
Her child.
Her home.
Almost everything.

I was so busy with overthinking her life that I almost didn't noticed that she wasn't any longer next to me.

I stand up and searched for her.
I found her in the bathroom crying and sitting on the floor.
Her right arm was bleeding and in her left hand I could caught a glimpse of a shard.
The mirror was destroyed and the shards were lying all over the floor.

She looked at me with a shocked expression but then kept on cutting.

"Oh!My!God! Chloe stop!!!!",I run towards her and stole the shard from her,"You're crazy! That isn't the solution!"

"It is!" she cried " Give me the shard!"

"No! I don't want you to hurt yourself! Man you're crazy!" I said

"Ok then I'm going to take another one from the floor."

She took a shard and went on.
I started crying.
I ran out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.
Why was everything going in the wrong direction.
That all seemed too much for me because I felt myself chocking and then I threw up.

Suddenly Chloe went into the room.

"Beca! What happened? Why did you threw up?"

"Because, you dumb cow, you are cutting your arms! "

"It was just bc I was depressed! It will never ever happen again!" Chloe apologized

She went up to me and gave me small hug.

"I'm going to clean that up." she pointed to my vomit

"No! I'm doing it myself!" I contradicted her and so I did it. "Do you want me to put your arm in a bandage, baby?" I asked

"Yes please" she almost whispered

I put her arm into a bandage and kissed it.

"I really hope you'll never do that again." I said and kissed her

"I promised you!"

"Thx ! I love you "

I grabbed her and put her on the bed.
Carrying Chloe with one hand was harder than I thought.

"Do you want to cheer me up?" I smirked

"What were you thinking of?" she answered

"I thought of something more or less dirty"

"Let's see what I can do for you !" she smirked

She gently kissed my lips and got on top of me.
I was quick in removing my shirt and bra.
Chloe took a minute to appreciate my bare chest but then kept on kissing me roughly.

"Do you mind taking that off? " I said pointing at her shirt

"No,baby" she said

She took off her shirt and bra and now I was the one appreciating her bare chest.
I changed our position so that I was the one on top now. I started kissing and sucking her neck leaving hickeys everywhere my lips touched her. I placed kisses all the way down to her chest my tongue beginning to toy with her nipple. I started sucking and biting whilst grabbing her waist with the first hand and holding her other breast with the other hand.
She let out small moans which were getting louder and more intense with each of them.
I kissed down her stomach until I reached the edge of her pants. I began gently rubbing her crotch through them making her moan even louder. I grabbed the sleeves of her pants.

"May I?" I smirked

She just nodded in agreement and I pulled down her pants plus underwear.

"Wow you're really wet !" I said being a bit surprised

"Shut up and fuck me!" she gasped

I just smirked at her and started stroking her inner thighs getting nearer and nearer to her center. I slightly stroked along her crotch.
My mouth was getting close too and I breathed against her clit and slightly touched it with the tip of my tongue.

"Stop teasing Beca!" she said between heavy breaths.

"Call me daddy!" I smirked

"Ok but...Fuck me Daddy! Please !" she gasped with her eyes full of need.

I just ran my tongue along her clit moving it in circles. I started sucking at it whilst finally thrusting one finger inside of her.
My moves went from slowly and gentle to fast rough. I quickly added two more fingers.

"Ahhh! Daddy I I'm going  to... "

She couldn't finish her sentence before she cum. I let her ride out her high before I licked off all her sweet juices. We cuddled up and felt asleep.