Chapter 21

A/N: Sorry for that beginning and also 2k reads!? thank you 🙏🏽 and sorry that it has been a month since I updated the story the last time 😂

(Beca's POV)

"Mmmm...yes,daddy!" Chloe moaned as I thrusted my fingers inside her.
I started moving them fast and I felt my hunger getting bigger. I used my thumb to rub her clit and Chloe started to moan very loud and intense. I looked up to her face, and damn she looks so hot when she moans. I decided to replace my thumb with my tongue. Actually it was pretty uncomfortable but I just needed that. My tongue began to toy with her clit moving it in circles and you could feel Chloe was getting close.My fingers made a quick twist inside her and she immediately came screaming my name and a gush of liquid leaving her body. I licked of her tasty juices and laid down beside her. She turned around so she was now facing me.

"That was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G,amazing! Thank you!" she gasped and kissed me

"With delight!",I said and smiled,"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"So...,you stayed at Jennifer's the whole time right?"

"Yes?"

"And you said you replaced me,so you guys were together?"

"Yeah..." she whispered

"Have you done anything? Like you know...in bed?"

"Let's discuss that another time,we should sleep...."

"Oh come on,tell me..."

"No. Good Night! I love you." she said and turned around,pretending she felt asleep immediately

"Good Night." I whispered

Why doesn't she want to talk about it? I'm just curious if it was serious...I mean that would be like really hurting to me. Oof I need to stop thinking about that,it drives me crazy that maybe another woman saw or touched the intimate parts of her body. It's in the past and it was a mistake and she regrets that, I hope...
But I think Chloe's not the person to be fast in such things,so they probably have just...... kissed,eww. Bitch disgusting.

**

The next morning I woke up and smelled some delicious food. I yawned and stood up. Then I walked into kitchen and saw that Chloe was making pancakes. I walked up to her and hugged her from behind.

"Aww thank you,baby. You're just too nice." I said and kissed her cheek

"No problem. You can lay the table I'll be finished in a few minutes." she answered and wiped off my arms of her hips
Then she turned around and gave me little peck on my lips.

I went to the cutlery drawer and took two knifes and forks. I laid them down on the table and got two plates,then I went back to Chloe.
I dipped my finger into the leftovers from the dough and smeared some of it on her nose. She laughed.

"You're so childish,Beca!",she said and wiped it off,"Go sit down at the table."

I went to the table and sat down. I got bored so I took the cutlery and implied that there was already food on my plate what I could eat. I put the fork into my mouth and hold it there for a while. As my thoughts were drifting away and I slowly let go of the fork,Chloe came with a plate full of pancakes. Her sudden appearance spooked me so I quickly pulled the fork away and it happened to scratch my inner lip.

"Fuck!Ow!" I screamed

"Oh my god,Beca! Are you okay?" she said and went up to me

"Can you get me a cloth?" I answered

"Yes,sure!" she said and got one to give it to me

"Thank you.",I said and swabbed the wound," That genuinely could only happen to me!"

"I love how dorky you are." she said and laughed

"Hey,this is not funny!"

"It is!",she laughed,"I'd kiss you now if I could."

"I hate myself,I want a kiss. Why did I have to scratch myself with a fork!?"

"I love you."

"Can you kiss me anyways? You just have to be careful."

"Of course,Becci sweetie!"

"Don't you dare call me that again,you ass!"

"I'll think about it,Becci."

She kissed me carefully while putting a hand around my neck.

"I hate you..." I whispered into her mouth

"I love you too.",she answered as she let go of me,"Let's eat."

"I can't,my lip is still hurting." I said and grabbed her arm,because she was about to go back to her seat.
Then I looked at her with puppy dog eyes.
"Sit down on my lap?"

"How about the injured one goes sit on my lap?" she smiled,lift me up and sat me down on her lap.

She began stroking my thigh,and went more and more to the inner side of  it. I looked at her face,but she was just staring down at my center what made me smile. I leaned in to her ear.

"Touch me." I breathed,and her body started shaking. She tremblingly moved her hand closer to my pussy,but she took it back.

"I-...,maybe we shouldn't let the pancakes get cold" she said

"Come on, I bet they taste the same,no matter if they're hot or cold!" I answered and put her hand back on my thigh

"We can do that after breakfast."

"But who says I'm still horny then?"

"You always are. And if you can talk that much,you're lip must be ok again,so come on now,let's eat."

"Okay..."

Chloe put a pancake on each of our plates...