Chapter 10

(Chloe's POV)

We woke up at noon. As I looked at the time I got a heart attack.

"Beca wake up! It's almost 2pm!" I said trying to make her opening her eyes

"No let me sleep!" she groaned

"Beca wake up! It's late! You're getting on my nerves!"

"This is me! I make no apologies for sleeping late."

"Oh man."

I stand up and walked into the kitchen.
There wasn't anything good to eat in the fridge damn. I decided to order pizza so I went upstairs to ask what kind of pizza Beca wanted. As I opened the door my eyes widened bc Beca was standing there completely naked and looked into my eyes.

"Oh my god! Why haven't you knocked before you came in?" she said and grabbed the blanket to cover her body.

"I thought you were still lying in bed! I'm sorry!"

"The next time you'll just say something before you come in!"

"Ok. I just wanted to ask what kind of pizza do you want to have. I'll order it."

"Margarita. And now go. I gotta get changed!"

"Hey there's nothing to be ashamed of. Your body is hot and beautiful!"

"Oh Chloe...How can you always think so dirty?"

Beca let the blanket fell to the ground and walked up to me to give me a long soulful kiss. As we broke apart I looked down on Beca's Boobs and slowly moved my hands to them.

"Weren't you supposed to oder the pizza's?" Beca smirked

"I thought I could get a mouthful of you first?"
I bite my bottom lip and looked Beca questioning in the eyes, Beca nodded.

I pushed Beca into the bed and undressed myself.

"You ready?" I smirked

"Let's do this !" she said

I started kissing her from her neck down to her stomach.....

**

"Ahh Chloe I'm going to...FUCK!" Beca screamed as she came. When she finished riding out her high I licked of her sweet juices and laid down by her side.

"I'm going to order the pizzas now!" she suddenly said

"Wow , you're full of energy! Unbelievable!" I laughed and she ordered the pizzas.

About an hour later we sat at the dining table together and were about to eat our pizzas.

"I never order again at that delivery service! It is sooooo slow!" Beca said upset

"Calm down, baby! Maybe it was cause of the traffic, you can't know!" I tried to calm her

"Let's just eat!"

As we were almost finished I decided to break the silence.

"I wanted to talk to you about what happened last night or day I don't know..." I said

"Oh..I'm so sorry for you! The poor baby..." she said

"Yeah, so you loved the baby too huh?"

"Yes...It could have been our little princess or prince.We didn't even knew the gender!" her eyes filled with tears

"Please don't cry now."

"I'm sorry. I gotta be strong for both of us!"

"You're cute!"

I went up to her and gave her a huge hug.

"When are you going to tell the producer of the child?"

"Hmm.Maybe I should call him now..."

I went on the couch and typed his number into my phone. I tapped the loudspeaker so that Beca could hear him too.

"Hey Chloe! What do you want?"

"I have bad news...."

"What happened?"

"We lost our child last night"

"Finally! If you want you can come back now! I've missed you and now that that little mistake is gone we can be back together! I'm looking forward to see u again and also your beautiful body!"

"Are you fucking kidding me!?"

"No I'm serious! You can live here again!"

"No you didn't get it! I don't love you anymore and I don't wanna live with you! I loved the baby and I would've been a great mum to it together with BECA! Yes we're together and if you have a problem with that I don't care! Just fuck off and never talk to me again!"

"Chloe! Come back...be here...with me! I miss you! Forget the baby and love me instead!"

"I AM WITH BECA!!!! Leave me alone!"

"Oh Chloe you're not lesbian, homosexuality is a sin in the sight of god ! Just forget her."

"Chicago! There's nothing wrong with being homosexual! You're the biggest asshole I've ever met! "

"Homosexuality is a sin!"

"Ok then I'm a sinner. Do you want to be together with a sinner?"

"Chloe don't be such a dyke! What has Beca done to you that you're talking that shit!? She must have shit in your head!"

"Nothing! I'm lesbian and you have to live with that. Asshole!"

"I'm going to straight you out again. You'll see!"

"SHUT UP!"

I hang up and started crying.

"I'll rip off that assholes face!" Beca screamed