Chapter 12

(Chloe's POV)

We were still sitting on the ground. I was stroking Beca's head whilst thinking about what she'd done for me. I honestly couldn't wish for a better girlfriend and I hope that we will never ever ever break up. After a while I noticed Beca falling asleep in my arms. I picked her up and brought her into the bedroom so she could sleep in a comfortable position without dislocating her bones.

Since it was pretty late and I couldn't sleep I decided to go party but without Beca. I went into the bathroom to do my makeup and then I put on some fancy clothes and went outside.
The cold night air was chilling my bones but I wanted to wear that dress and the air won't stop me from that.

**

A few drinks later in the club I was rocking the dance floor. The whole evening there'd been a girl who was watching me the whole time.
She came up to me and asked for a dance, I said yes.

After we danced a bit,we sat down at the side and talked about ourselves with a few drinks.
Her name was Jennifer,she had blonde hair and green eyes and she had a sporty figure.
We were getting along very well and had a great evening.

***

Me and Jennifer were pretty drunk. We decided to walk home together. She was just living a few corners away from us so we had the same way.

As we arrived at 'my'  apartment, she asked if she could come in and hang out for a while and I said to her that she could stay the whole night if she wanted to but she just wanted to stay for an hour or something.

So we went inside together and sat down at the couch. Beca hadn't heard us and we tried our best to be quiet.

We talked a bit but the she said that she would have to go so we gave each other our numbers and she left.

I sneaked into the bedroom and put off my clothes. As I laid down she suddenly grabbed my wrist and turned around.

"Oh my god! Don't scare me so much!!!" I said

"We're have you been and who was that girl?"Beca asked

"Which girl? What are you talking about?" I said confused

"That girl with whom you were sitting on the couch like 5 minutes ago?! "

"Oh! She's a friend. Her name is Jennifer I met her in the club. Did you secretly watched us?"

"Yes but what club? And why are you inviting her when I don't even know her? "

"I was at a club. And Beca listen to me : Jennifer and myself are just friends."

"You smell like alcohol I don't know if I can trust you... You shouldn't have gone out without me anyways! If something had happened to you I weren't there to protect you... I'm afraid when you leave the house without me."

"Beca I'm an adult you don't have to watch me 24/7" I said annoyed of her being overprotective

"I'm just worried! After what Chicago said...
I don't want something bad to happen to you."

"Nothing is going to happen don't worry." I said and kissed her but she pushed me away

"Not now. I don't like it when kisses taste like alcohol ..."

I huffily turned around and felt asleep.

**

(Beca's POV)

As my alarm started in the morning I was still tired as fuck but I had to do some work. Chloe also woke up 'cause of my alarm and she wasn't feeling good.

"Hangover?" I asked and laughed

"A bit..." she groaned

"Just what you deserve..." I whispered to myself

"I heard that!" Chloe said

"Great."

After I said that I just left.
I sat down at my desk and started up the computer. I'm still so happy that I can do most of my work at home it's way more chill than driving to work every morning and then there are weird  work colleagues with which you might be forced into a conversation....ugh.
No I prefer working at home.

As I was about to start producing something Chloe came into the room.

"Beca.are you mad at me?" she asked with puppy dog eyes

"Why would I be mad?" I asked an furrowed a brow

"Because -" before she could say anything else she vomited all over the floor

"Chloe!? Clean that up!" I screamed

"I. I'm sorry...Let me get a towel." she whispered and went to the storage room for stowing various household appliances.

A/N: Shorter chapter again...Sorry :(