Chapter 19

(Chloe's POV)

I was feeling bad and I really didn't fancy to stand face to face with Beca later again.
I was being rude,I know,but she fucked it up,not me. But I don't know if I will survive the next hours...

I gave Jennifer a farewell kiss and made my way to Aubrey's house what the place was where all bellas will meet. The nearer I got to it the worse got my belly tingling,my heart started to race and my hands started to shake.
As I was standing in front of the door I could already hear everyone. I was late. I took like a million deep breaths to calm down and then rang the doorbell. Aubrey opened it.

"Hey Chloe! Great to see you!" she said and led me in

I just smiled and walked inside. I stepped into the living room and looked around, Beca wasn't there but everybody else was . I guess she was late. I greeted everybody and sat down.
I had some nice conversations with Fat Amy and Flo and started feeling comfortable but then the doorbell rang and my heartbeat stopped. I knew that could only be Beca,the girl who broke up with me just one second before I would apologize for everything,who rudely kicked me out and never wanted to see me again and who thought everything would be alright after just one 'I'm sorry!'....
My eyes filled with tears because of all the emotions and then she and Aubrey came into the room. I looked at her but she looked away and greeted all the other Bellas. I sat with my head down and was already getting infuriated by her because she thought that she could be mean to me after all. Flo,who was sitting next to me,noticed the tension between us.

"Is something wrong with you and Beca?" she whispered

"Yes...I don't want to talk about it,it makes me sad..." my voice broke and tears started streaming down my cheeks.

As everyone stopped speaking I put my head back up and everybody was staring at me. They were burning holes into my face with their questioning stares and that made me very nervous so I started crying even more. Flo hugged me.

"Uhm...Is every thing okay with you?" Stacie asked

Yes of course! I'm just crying for fun everything is ok! As much as I liked Stacie,sometimes she's acting real dumb.

"Excuse me for a second please." I said,stood up and went into the hallway

"Drama queen!" Beca hissed as I walked past her

Flo angrily stand up.
"Hey,what is wrong with you Beca?! You are the reason she's crying,and I know that you know that,and then you deliberately make it worse and insult her!? For serious,get it together! You better go out there and apologize!" she nearly screamed

"Ok,good. If that's what you want..." Beca said and went into the hallway too

The Bellas were looking confused at Flo.

"Stop staring and keep on partying!" she said

And so did they all.

Meanwhile Beca came up to me and squat down in front of me. She brutally grabbed my chin and pulled it up.

"You better get your ass back into the living room and stop crying, fucking bitch!" she said and spit into my face

My jaw dropped. I wiped away her saliva from my face and slapped her.

"You are disgusting!",I said a little bit louder than normal,"Who do you think you are!? After all that shit you've done to me you still think that you could be so cruel? You are so fucking wrong!"

"Oh yes, so it's okay now to replace your girlfriend after not even one week and being absolutely ignorant to her? Stop pretending that everything is my fault! You did some big mistakes too! Chloe,you shattered my heart into billions of pieces! I just overreacted you think you can replace me just one minute later?! I loved you, I really did and somewhere inside me I still do..."

"Beca,you kicked me out! You wanted me to life on the street! How could you be like that?"

"Because,you asshole just fucking never want to accept that you aren't always innocent and make mistakes too!"

"I tried to apologize!"

"But you never did! Because you considered yourself too good for that!"

"I never said that!"

"So why didn't you just apologize?...Huh?"

Silence.

"See! You're an egoistic ass..."

With these words she walked away,back to the other Bellas.Maybe I really did something wrong...
But nevertheless it's too late now...
I'm going to break up with Jennifer now, I just used her to get over Beca. I'm so sorry for her but it's best this way...
I went back to the Bellas and just pretended everything is alright. They all had a good time and three hours later I could finally be relieved and I left the party. Beca left right after me I saw her coming out of the door as I turned around one more time. As I saw hear tears came into my eyes. Even though I don't want to admit it and I can't even tell why: I loved that girl. So much that I would do anything to get her back now but I can't tell her that....She would be so angry that I toyed with her like that and I for sure don't want her to slap me again...