Chapter 14

A/N: sorry for this weird beginning

(Beca's Pov)

I felt Chloe thrusting her fingers inside me.

"Mmm...yes babe!" I said breathless

Chloe smirked and moved her fingers faster,then she found a perfect rhythm.

"Oh,Chloe,keep on like that and I'm going to loose it fast!" I gasped

"I would love you to come fast for me!" she said and winked

I moaned very loud and you could tell I was close. Chloe licked her lips and smirked at me.

"Scream my name,babe!" she whispered

I immediately came,screaming her name and still gasping breathlessly.

"That was awesome,baby." I said

"I know!" Chloe said and kissed me with tongue

"Next time, I'm going to fuck you again! " I laughed

"Oh, I'm really looking forward to it,daddy!"

I smirked and kissed her again

"We're the perfect match! I love you,Chloe Beale!"

"Aww.I love you too,Beca Mitchell!"

We cuddled up under the blanket and never stopped kissing. Let's say we have an emotional day,very emotional!

Suddenly Chloe broke the kiss and silence: "Uhm,Beca?"

"Yes,is something wrong?" I wondered

"No,but the next time you feel like watching those vids,just seduce me instead,that's way more randy!" ,she smiled at me

"With delight,baby! I don't let you tell me that twice!"I smiled back

"Glad to hear that!" Chloe winked

"Let's go to the kitchen,I'm starving!"

"Yes,me too!"

So,we went into the kitchen and made something for lunch. As we ate,Chloe got a call and went to the hallway. I eavesdropped.

"Hey,what do you want?" she said to the person that was calling. She was on loudspeaker so I could hear the person too.
I identified the voice as a woman voice,and felt jealousy coming over me.I didn't really paid attention at what they were saying until I heard Chloe calling her 'Baby'. She was only supposed to call ME baby! Ugh.I was so angry,I went back to the dining table and threw my meal into the trash can,I really couldn't eat anymore,and then I also heard Chloe laughing. Whoever is calling her:I hate her!

After a while Chloe came back.

"Hey,Becs,why aren't you at the dining table anymore?" she asked

"I'm full."

"Are you alright,baby?"

"Don't call me that." I said,stand up and went into the bedroom

"Beca!? What's wrong?" she shouted after me

"Nothing,just leave me alone!" I groaned

"Beca,don't do this to me! What happened?"

"Ask your baby!"

Chloe came into the bedroom and sat down beside me. She tried to lay an arm around me,but I pushed it away,she tried again and again but I pushed it away everytime.

"Beca! Talk to me,please.What do you mean with 'Ask your baby',what's wrong?" she asked

"Who called you?". Tears ran down Beca's face.

"Jenn. Why do you ask,what's with her?"

"WHO IS JENN???"

"I already told you,she's my friend." Chloe was confused

"Do you mean Jennifer? God,please tell me she doesn't mean Jennifer!" I begged

"Yeah,I mean her..."

I slapped her.

"OH MY GOD! What was that about?" she said shocked

"You called her baby! I heard it! You are only supposed to call me baby! And no one else! Do you understand? No!One!"

"Beca,I...You're kinda scary right now..."

"I asked if you understand me!?" I screamed and grabbed her wrist

"Beca,let my hand go! What the hell is wrong with you?"

"ANSWER ME!" I was getting angry and slapped her again

"Beca!?" Chloe screamed and ran away crying.

Well fuck...

"Come back! Please!" I shouted and followed her.

"Leave me the fuck alone! Monster!"

"Chloe,please!",I grabbed her arm and pulled her in front of me,"I'm sorry. I love you!"
I tried to kiss her,but she pushed me away before our lips could touch.

"Psycho..." said Chloe and sat down at the couch.

I started to cry,and sank to the floor.
I didn't meant to hurt her that much,I seriously never had wanted that,but now? Shit man!

"Chloe,please forgive me! I was just jealous...I'm so sorry!" I cried

No answer.

"Chloe, please! I love you...I love you over everything! I never meant to hurt you."

"Why did you slapped me? What was wrong with you?" Chloe suddenly said

"I already told you I was jealous...and mad at you for calling her 'Baby'...I thought...I thought yo only call me that.I'm sorry!"

"You totally don't have to be jealous. You're the only one I love and that'll never change! And seriously: Calling friends baby is a completely normal thing...I don't understand your problem. But still,I'm shocked about you being violent to me! I never expected you to be like that...."

"I'm just a jealous person by nature.I have problems with controlling my aggression then,it's a bad habit..."

"Actually,I don't really like people,who are being so 'overjealous' and quickly irascible..."

"I'm sorry, I tryna change it! I would do everything for you!"

"Ok,babe,then we're good again ! Love you !" she said and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I love you too!" I smiled again.