Chapter 23

A/N: After ages a new chapter!
Sorry for not updating. I'm the worst writer.
And my free time got less.
Also I hope the grammar is ok in this one.
I'm gonna have a second look after that tomorrow :)

(Beca's POV)

"It's ok,Chloe. Don't cry,please."

"I just don't know what's happening with me..."

I sat down next to her and started to stroke her shoulders.

"Hey,it's ok.We'll get through this.Together."

"Thank you for always being there for me. I love you so much,Beca."

"Are you gonna tell me what's going on now?"

"I don't really know. I just get sad out of the sudden and then I feel the need to cut. I don't even have depression, it's weird. I hope it gets better soon."

"I promise it will.", I kissed her forehead,"I love you,Chloe Beale. When you're sad,think of that sentence. It'll give you the power to resist. It'll make your heart feel love and the sadness will leave your body. I love you and I always will. Please remember that."

"Thank you so much! Sorry if I'm repeating myself but I just don't know what else to say than thank you. Thank you so so so much."

"Promise me that you'll stop hurting yourself. In the end it doesn't make you feel any better,you only get ugly scars that don't need to be on this beautiful body of yours! It gives you nothing but embarrassment and pain. So promise me that we'll get through this as soon as possible. Together!"

"I promise​,Beca. I know I can do this when you're with me. I'm so grateful for having you. You're the best that has ever happened to me,you really are. I love you."

"Thank you. I love you too,baby."

I hugged her and gave her a soft little kiss.

"I wanna get out of this hospital."

"Yeah me too. I'm gonna ask the doc if you're allowed to but I'll do that outside so you don't have to listen to any rude comments about us again."

Chloe just smiled and I went outside.
I talked to the doctor and then came back into her room.

"You're stable enough to leave but they want to talk to you because of some psychologic shit." I said and sat down on her bed

"But I'm okay."

"I think they think you have depression but I don't know. Just tell them you're ok and it'll be fine."

"Ugh okay."

**

As Chloe and I were back home I walked into the kitchen to clean the table which was still dirty from breakfast and the floor what was dirty from Chloe's blood. After that I went to the living room and sat down next to Chloe.

"You know...",Chloe said,"I think it's sweet how you're always so caring when something is up with me. I mean you clean all the mess I make and you ensure that I'm okay and that I take some rest and that's just a really nice thing to do even if it's not much. It's the little things in life that are the most beautiful gestures. I love you so much because of that,because you're sexy as hell,because you're so freaking gorgeous,so cute and lovable. You're there for me when I'm sad but also when I'm happy and you always make me feel comfortable which is just one of the nicest feeling on earth. I love you because you are yourself. You're Beca Mitchell and that's why I love you."

"Awww. You can make simple words sound so poetic,Chloe. I love you too,with all of my heart,every single inch of myself loves you and I hope I'll never be so dumb to let you go again." I said whilst stroking her thigh

She leaned over to me and kissed me. I grabbed her hair and let my tongue slip into her mouth.

"Let's go to bed." Chloe whispered

"But your arm?"

"Doesn't matter. I'm in for some vanilla sex."

"Ok baby!"

I lifted her up and brought her into the bedroom where I started giving her little soft kisses. She started to stroke my side and pushed up my shirt everytime she stroke upwards.

"Just say: 'Put off your shirt.' if you want me to!" I laughed

"No I'm doing this in a soft and classic way. And by that I mean shy."she smiled

"Alright."

I slowly took of my shirt and began kissing her again. I softly pushed her onto the bed and she took off her shirt too. My hand slowly moved towards her decollete. I began stroking her boobs and toying with the edge of her bra. As she noticed that,she took it off.
I started to play with her nipples, twisting them between my thumb and index finger which caused her to start moaning. She grabbed my ass and lifted her hips up and down to create some contact down there. I let my hand slide down to her center and slightly started to finger her through her pants,as good as it was possible.
After a bit of time I undressed her down there and thrusted my fingers inside of her.
I slowly moved them in and out whilst kissing,biting and sucking on her neck. She clinged her nails into my back and her moans were getting louder and louder and more intense with every single one of them.
My fingers made a quick twist inside her pussy which immediately made her cum.

"Well...",she breathed,"that wasn't so vanilla for me!"

"Main thing is that we all enjoyed it." I said and kissed her