002

He really did buy my socks

He really did buy my socks. He's really sweet.

We were walking down the sidewalk.

"Soo....." He started. I looked at him for a second. "What's your ideal type?" He asked.

"What? So you can I just like him?" I joked. He shook his head.

"I'm just curious.." He said.

"Okay well.. I love sensitive guys with a sense of humor. Loyal guys are a must with me. Especially because of my.. condition.."

"Condition?" Jimin asked. I nodded.

"I'll tell you about it later. Anyways, any guy that cares about my feelings but can still crack a joke. If it's cold, I want him to give me his jacket. But no direct contact. I want someone who can love me for me even if I can't kiss or hug or hold hands or have.. any.. physical contact. I want them to be an overall very squishy person with a positive attitude and has a good perspective on the world." I told him.

"That's actually interesting," He said.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"Because it sounds like me." He smirked. I cracked a smile.

"Okay, what about you lover boy? What do you look for in a person?" I asked.

"Someone I can love. Someone that'll love me even in my toughest times. I want them to have faith in me. And maybe.. even have this one unattractive thing about them. This one flaw that makes them so ugly to other guys, so that she can be all mine," He smiled proudly and I giggled. "I don't want her to care about her physical appearance because she would be perfect in my eyes no matter what. I want her to.. accept my jacket." He looked at me and smirked. "I want her to let me take care of her when she needs to be cared for and.. I want her to love me too."

"Wow. You know what you are looking for," I said. He nodded.

"I have dreamt of this moment for years." He told me.

"Well we both have what each other are looking for." I said and laughed a bit.

"Yeah. I guess that's why we're soulmates." He smiled down at me.

We got to the ice cream stand and ordered our ice cream.

"Now I'm curious," Jimin said, eating his mint chocolate chip ice cream.

"About what?" I asked.

"Well.. you said that you wanted your boyfriend to love you regardless if you can't hold hands, hug, kiss, anything like that." I nodded, understanding where this was going. "What does that mean?"

"Well.. when I was fourteen I was surrounded by a large group of guys." Jimin's eyes widened, probably knowing how this was going to end. "I was beat so severely. I was hospitalized for a week, and didn't wake up until the five day mark.. to make it easier, I have Haphephobia. The fear of physical contact. If I am touched by another person, I can have tics, or get light headed and being touched just feels like hell attached itself on me. I can't even let my mom hug me anymore."

"Wow.. I'm sorry," He apologized. I shook my head.

"It's not your fault," I told him. I started eating my Super Hero ice cream again.

My phone rang so I pulled it out.

It was my mom.

She's gonna freak.

"Hi Sweetie! How are you?" She asked as I picked up the phone.

"Um.. a lot better actually," I said.

"Oh? Where are you?"

"I'm eating ice cream," I told her.

"What happened to coming right home?"

"I dunno," I smiled shyly.

"Alex, you should be home getting some rest,"

"I know, but.. I'm not.. alone." I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well.. I went to get fuzzy socks and.. while I was in the store.. I found... my soulmate." My mom's eyes widened.

"You're kidding!" I shook my head. "I wanna see him!"

"Jimin," I called him. He looked embarrassed. "It's okay," I laughed. He scooted over closer to me.

"Um.. hello." He greeted shyly.

"Oh my God, Alex! He's so cute!" She squealed. Jimin blushed.

"You're making him uncomfortable," I laughed.

"Oh.. sorry, Jimin was it?" He nodded.

"Yes Ma'am,"

"Oh no need for that. Just call me Mom." She told him. He smiled. "And you know about her Haphephobia?"

"Yes, I do. I think it makes her unique." He smiled at me, making my face heat up.

"Aww!! Okay, well, don't force her to be all cute with skinship, okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay! Well, bye!"

She hung up.

I laughed.

"Sorry about her," I said and smiled sheepishly.

"It's okay," He was staring intensely at my forehead.

"What?" I asked.

"Can you trust me for two seconds?" He asked.

"Um-"

"Just close your eyes and ale deep breaths." He told me. I did as told. I felt his finger touch my forehead and my breathing started speeding up.

It didn't burn this time. It was just uncomfortable.

I couldn't do it.

My eyes snapped open.

"Jimin, please take your hand off my head." I said.

"Just give me one second-" It started to burn.

"Jimin please, it hurts!" I yelled. His hand was pulled off my face immediately. He put his hand out. I looked down at it.

There was a ladybug in his hands.

I looked at him.

"I will never intentionally hurt you, Alex."