005

Jimin and I walked back to my house

"Mom, I'm home." I said as I walked inside. My mom greeted me and then saw Jimin.

"Hi Jimin! It's nice to meet you in person!" She said. He smiled and bowed.

"Um Mom?" I called. She looked at me.

"Yes dear?" I pulled the Pomeranian out of the inside of Jimin's jacket. My mom flipped.
"HANOWIWGENEOSIHSKSBWUS ITS SO CUTE!" She exclaimed.

"I know!" I laughed. "I found her in a snow bank while walking home with Jimin. Where is Kadie?" I asked.

"Um, she's in her room. Did you name her yet?" Mom asked.

"I was thinking Eun.. I know she isn't silver, but I still think it's cute." My mom nodded and smiled. "Come on Jimin."

"Okay," He said and followed me to Kadie's room. I knocked.

"Hey." She opened the door and waved.

"Hi." She said glumly.

"Look at our new family member," I held Eun up to her face. Her eyes widened and she squealed at the cuteness.

"Awww!" I smiled.

"I know right?!" I turned to Jimin who was just standing outside the door.

"What?" He asked, looking at me.

"Come in~" I turned back to Kadie. "Do you want to meet Jimin?"

"Jimin?"

"My... boyfriend?"

"Yes!" She answered immediately and Jimin stepped in with an awkward smile. "Awww, Unnie! You got lucky!"

I laughed softly as Jimin's cheeks tinted pink.

"Nice to finally meet you, Kadie."

"You too, Jimin!" She said back, giving him a bright smile.

"Hey Alex.." Jimin said after hesitating. I turned to him.

"Hm?"

"I want you to meet my family. I really want them to know who you are," He said. I nodded.

"Of course, Minie. Bye Kadie! " She waved and continued to play with Eun. We made our way down the stairs and to the kitchen.

"Bye Mom!" I said. She smiled.

"Bye Alex, bye Jimin!" Jimin and I both left the house, walking close, but not close enough to touch.

"Sooo..." He said awkwardly before looking at me. "Wanna hold hands?" He joked.

"Nooo!" I whined and laughed.

"Ouch!" He responded to my protest and we both laughed, walking together.

The icy particles were falling around us. The sharp, clear scent of winter filling our noses. It just seemed like everything was perfect.

~~~

"We are here." Jimin informed after about a ten minute walk.

He had a cute cozy house from the outside.

"Aw! Your house is so cute!~" He laughed cutely.

"Thanks." He unlocked the door and walked in. "Nobody is home yet, so we can just sit on the couch and watch a movie while we wait." I nodded.

"Okay." We sat on the couch.

He turned on a movie called The Beauty Inside.

"Alex, come here." He said. I turned my head to the side. "I wanna see if I can cuddle without cuddling.."

"How do you do that?"

I waddled over and sat next to him. Jimin made a wall of pillows between us, making me smile. He wrapped a blanket around my shoulders and laid his arm over the back of the couch. We scooted as close as we could without breaking the pillow barrier.

In fact, it was really comfortable.

I snuggled my back more into the couch. Jimin smiled down at me.

"Does this work, Princess?" He asked quietly. I blushed at his nickname and nodded. I smiled and felt butterflies in my stomach.

"We're hooommmeee!" Is what we heard when the door opened. In came a really pretty girl and three boys. Following behind them, was who I am pretty sure are Jimin's parents.

"Hello! Alex, this is Eunhae Nuna, Yoongi Hyung, Hoseok Hyung, Taehyung, my mom, and my dad." He said. I shyly waved. "Guys, this is Alex, my soulmate."