016

After calming down a bit, Josh asked me to pack up my things

"You can come stay with me for a bit... i-if that's what you need," He told me.

"I can't just leave, Josh.. I'm sorry.. but this is my home.." He sighed.

"Jimin's going to find you.. and he's going to rope you back into his web of lies. Alex, that's not what you need," His hands reached up and delicately traced the outline of my cheek.

"You need someone who loves you... respects you.. will always be by your side." His voice grew quieter as he looked at me. Joshua started to lean in, causing a wave of fear to wash over me.

What was once uncomfortable was now painful. Like sharp pains that flashed through every part of my skin he was touching.

Trembling, I tried to wiggle from his grasp.

"J-Josh, it hurts.." I mumbled, tears pooling in my eyes. He stopped moving forward, leaving us only a few centimeters apart.

"Just let me kiss you.." He told me. I shook my head.

"I c-can't!" The lain was becoming unbearable, but I couldn't pry his hands off of me.

"Why does that bastard get to kiss you, but I don't?! I had you first! I actually love you!"

"J-Josh!" I choked out. "L-Let go!"

I was using every ounce of strength in my body to pry him off of me. I was starting to get light headed, the amount of pain seeming to get worse and worse.

"J-Just love me, goddamnit!" He screamed, pulling my face roughly towards his.

Next thing I knew, I couldn't feel him on me anymore. When I opened my eyes, Josh was on the floor with a Webster's Dictionary on the floor next to him. He sat there, dumbfounded with a hazy look in his eyes.

My head snapped up to see my 16 year old sister standing in the doorway, leaning on the frame cooly. She stayed calm and collected as she stared Joshua down.

"I believe when a lady says to get off, you get off. What was that you said about respect? At least Jimin didn't force himself on her like a total pig."

"K-Kadie.." I mumbled. She flashed me a smile. It was then that I realized the smaller girl hiding behind my sister. Kadie wrapped an arm around the smaller female's waist.

"Look way this Joshua, it astounds me... I'm an awkward, naïve, female who doesn't even know how to drive, and i'm still getting more than you," The shy girl buried her face into Kadie's shoulder.

"Awww, babe, there's no need to be shy," Kadie ran her fingers through the black haired girl's hair. "But Joshua on the other hand.. you should be ashamed of yourself. Now I suggest you get the fuck out of my house before I call the cops for sexual harassment."

Joshua scrambled up off of the floor and sprinted out of the house as fast as he could.

"You okay, unnie?" Kadie asked and walked over to me. I threw myself into her arms.

"I love you, Kadie.. thank you.." She smiled and hugged me back, pecking my cheek.

"I love you too," I pulled back and wiped the remainder of my tears.

"Who's this shy little thing?" I asked as I looked at the girl who was practically hiding behind the door frame.

"That's.. that's my soulmate, unnie. Baby, come here," Kadie laughed. The petite girl shuffled over and side hugged Kadie, giving me a shy smile. "Nako, this is my older sister Alex. Alex, this is Nako."

Nako waved slightly.

"Nice to meet you too," She said, shaking a little.

"Unnie.." Kadie called me softly, making me look over at her. "What happened with Jimin?" I sighed and looked down, playing with my fingers.

"He cheated.."

"That bastard-"

"I don't know why he would.." I muttered. "He always seemed so happy. And we've only been together for a couple months!" I groaned and shut my eyes, earning a small tug on my sleeve. I looked up and saw that it was Nako.

"D-Do you know for sure he was cheating? Like.. did you see it..?" She asked.

"I saw text messages.." I said and sighed.

"What did they say?"

"Something about the girl saying that he said he'd come over.. and neither of them seemed like they wanted to talk to me.. and her name in his phone was princess, with a heart emoji," Nako looked down and nodded.

"I'm sorry.." She said.

"Ahh, it's not your fault," I told her with a pained smile.

There was a loud knocking on the door.

"Alex, please open the door!"

Jimin.

I just sighed as my eyes started to water.

"I'll be back girls, I just have to deal with this." I walked downstairs, pulling up the hood of my sweatshirt.

Kadie POV

I sat down on Alex's bed and had Nako sit next to me. She swung her legs back and forth, as they couldn't touch the ground.

"What's your sister's soulmate's name?" I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to me, humming.

"Park Jimin. Why?" Nako's eyes slowly widened.

"She said they talked like they didn't like her, right?"

"Yes.. baby, what're you getting at?" I looked at her.

Then we heard screaming and a slamming door.

(A/N: sorry it's late, babies~ but hey- Kadie round her soulmate :D now, some of you are probably like, "who tf is Kaitie and what happened to Brynn?" wEll

(A/N: sorry it's late, babies~ but hey- Kadie round her soulmate :D now, some of you are probably like, "who tf is Kaitie and what happened to Brynn?" wEll. I just changed her name during editing because I'm thinking of submitting this as my final project for the end of the year. I have a girls named Alex (but it's short for something else) and Brynn in my grade. We also have a Joshua in my grade, so I just don't want my teachers to think these are the people in my grade lol. I hope you guys enjoyed! Also, sequel is already planned out👀